Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

More Pain = More Gain??

Ok so, I've been doing the 30DS not every day, but most days for about 2 weeks now. Before I started MFP, with the exception of when I was playing college soccer, but when I stopped playing and would work out I would get debilitatingly sore - as in unable to get off a chair without being in serious pain and I wouldn't be able to work out again for about a week because the acid buildup was too much. After I do 30DS my legs feel like Jello and I can barely climb my stairs lol but I'm not stiff the next day. My body feels tight like I just worked out and a 'good sore' but not painfully sore. I know it's a weird question, but does more pain = more gain in this instance? Or should I be thankful that I'm able to continue with a regular workout regimen?

Replies

• PB67
    PB67 Posts: 376
    Soreness has very little to do with the effectiveness of your workout.
  • lexximan
    lexximan Posts: 322 Member
    The first 2 days I did 30ds I couldnt get down my stairs(3 flights no less) without holding on to the railing.
    HA