What kind of Cereal do you like? Healthy

Options

Replies

• SannaBourne
    Options
    SPECIAL K ALL THE WAY omg chocolately delight & cinnamon pecan :D soo yummy :))
  • meemo88
    meemo88 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    CHOCOLATE CHEERIOS
    SPECIAL K VANILLA ALMOND
  • wendibartel
    Options
    I love Fiber Plus Antioxidants carmel pecan crunch. YUMMMY!
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Nature's Path Vanilla granola
    Kashi Island vanilla biscuits
    Quaker oatmeal squares
  • pnieuw
    pnieuw Posts: 473
    Options
    Shreddies. So yum!
  • JaredBergeron
    JaredBergeron Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Good old oatmeal, not the sugary stuff in the packets! Put some cinnamon on there maybe some slices of banana..nice slow carbs for fuel and fiber for... well its good for ya ;)
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I don't eat a lot of cereal but I like most of the Kashi or Cascadian Farms cereals. Kashi Heart to Heart is probably my favorite.
  • allie1904
    allie1904 Posts: 248
    Options
    ANYTHING! I don't think there's a cereal I wont eat but..

If I don't buy it I can't eat it so I just buy porridge :)
  • Scarlettdawn764
    Scarlettdawn764 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Multi Grain Cheerios or Honey Kix, the Kix are actually pretty good for you and 1 serving is 1.25 cup instead of 3/4 cup like most cereal

Both of these.....very amazing. I eat them both with unsweetened almond milk and a banana :wink:
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Kashi GoLean (not the crunch) is my favorite ever! Love the protein and fiber and truly love the taste. Had it for lunch today and yesterday.

Although Cookie Crisp is a close second... granted I haven't had any in years so who knows if I would still like it.
  • sdwelk11
    sdwelk11 Posts: 825
    Options
    cinnamon puffins and rice krispies and plain cheerios
  • Mrrwmoo
    Mrrwmoo Posts: 44
    Options
    Honey Nut Cheerios and Kix x3~!!!! Although Honey Nut Cheerios is so high in sugar @.@ . . .

When I was little, I loved, loved, loved Cookie Crisps and Waffle Crisps, but now I know they're not the best thing for you >< . . .
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Good old oatmeal, not the sugary stuff in the packets! Put some cinnamon on there maybe some slices of banana..nice slow carbs for fuel and fiber for... well its good for ya ;)

Yup, I often have this for breakfast, and once in a while as a "comfort food" supper.
  • ablykins
    ablykins Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Kashi Go Lean with almond milk!
  • Steve_FromThe_Rock
    Steve_FromThe_Rock Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Multigrain Cheerios
  • becka63
    becka63 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Porridge- the make it up yourself type, with milk, golden syrup and cinnamon. Keeps me going til lunch time and then some!
  • Bajankat
    Bajankat Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love love FiberOne Honey Clusters and Raisin Bran Clusters...They are soooo good.:tongue:
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,701 Member
    Options
    Quaker Oatmeal Squares (any flavor)

Nature's Path Flaxseed cereals
  • JWeaser
    JWeaser Posts: 302
    Options
    Cracklin Oat Bran. I know it looks like cat food but it is really good. If I have a sweet tooth, I will eat some of the kids whole grain cocoa puffs. Pre-heath aware it was Peanut Butter CapNCrunch mixed with Cocoa Puffs...
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Special K Multi-Grain Oats and Honey