Awkward NSV

Options
2»

Replies

• bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    you rock!! And, now you got yourself a brand spanking new hill billy belt!!!! Yee haw!!
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    lol that's one way to say it. congrats
  • cnsmith2
    cnsmith2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    wohoooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • twinsanity
    twinsanity Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    Haha! Great work!
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    bwahahahahaha love it!!! Great work!
  • BobinNC66
    BobinNC66 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Very awesome, but as a boss I would be scared to death to do anything like that here because of these sexual harassment meetings we have to attend every year, people are scared to look at another person for too long, let alone lay a piece of rope on their desk for fear of it being taken wrong. You work at a cool place!! Enjoy it!

And I have been going to these seminars for years on sexual harassment and still can't seem to get harassed! :laugh:
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!

How did you respond? lol

I laughed, told him I thought I had done something wrong at first, and put on my rope belt!

Pictures or it didn't happen! :laugh:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    LOL...awesome!! Good for you!!! :happy:
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    Very awesome, but as a boss I would be scared to death to do anything like that here because of these sexual harassment meetings we have to attend every year, people are scared to look at another person for too long, let alone lay a piece of rope on their desk for fear of it being taken wrong. You work at a cool place!! Enjoy it!

And I have been going to these seminars for years on sexual harassment and still can't seem to get harassed! :laugh:

I basically work with all men in the athletic department, no such thing as sexual harassment here. My boss actually told a coach once that I was letting him get by with missing a deadline because I thought he was cute! I was so freakin embarrassed especially when for the next few months, that coach would always send his assistant in to see me!
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Same here I work with mostly men for an oilfield company. No such thing as sexual harassment here either. My boss has labeled me "sugar britches" around here since losing what I have lost so far. Embarrassing!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    love it!
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Don't ignore me woman. Show us your sexy rope belt. :tongue:
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    Don't ignore me woman. Show us your sexy rope belt. :tongue:

Be patient, no cell service at work!
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    That is great, you are getting closer to your goal.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    just awesome~