Hello everyone....

Options
I'm excited to look through this website. lots of cool stuff! Hubby and I are thinking about a trip to Mexico in Feb/March, so would like to drop at least 15 pounds and tone up before we get there. Will need to work around minor back issues. Should be a fun ride. Good luck to everyone!

Replies

• Mrswiggins
    Options
    I hope your Mexico Vacation isn't an All Inclusive as they are deadly for weight loss
  • rebsaganes
    rebsaganes Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    You'll love it here! I am working through it with major back issues & have had great success. There's a lot of ways to get exercise that don't aggravate it (too much). Make sure you get friends for support, it make a big difference.:flowerforyou:
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Welcome.
    Add me if you want.
  • StampingJen
    StampingJen Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    lol - that's usually where we go - to an all inclusive. that's ok though. I know I can always work to get it back off again. :)
  • StampingJen
    StampingJen Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You'll love it here! I am working through it with major back issues & have had great success. There's a lot of ways to get exercise that don't aggravate it (too much). Make sure you get friends for support, it make a big difference.:flowerforyou:

Thanks! Good to hear there are things that can be done. I miss my old routine of a morning class before work, at my employer's fitness center. Seems I can't do half the things they do anymore. baby steps I guess!