Options
I lost 3 Lb is 3 weeks I was hoping to loose about 2 Lb per week but it looks like I am only going to loose 1 thats okay tho I totaly like the fact that I am doing so well I have been eating good and exersiseing... not that often tho cause its been really cold and I dont want to take my son out but you know we will do what we can I just felt like shearing cause I think I have been doing so good so here is to that :drinker:

Replies

• RandJsmomMary
    Options
    I lost 3 Lb is 3 weeks I was hoping to loose about 2 Lb per week but it looks like I am only going to loose 1 thats okay tho I totaly like the fact that I am doing so well I have been eating good and exersiseing... not that often tho cause its been really cold and I dont want to take my son out but you know we will do what we can I just felt like shearing cause I think I have been doing so good so here is to that :drinker:
  • Isabelle
    Isabelle Posts: 102
    Options
    Congrats! Continue your good work! It will pay for sure!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    you are doing great, keep at it and it will pay off.
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Yayyyyy you! Keep up the good work!:wink::bigsmile: :drinker:
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    WooHoo...keep up the good work!!!:flowerforyou:
  • RandJsmomMary
    Options
    thanks guys you and my weight loss keep me motivated
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!