To all of you ladies....

Do you know if any ways to decrease your bust size? Whenever I do lose weight I lose everywhere but my breasts. I would love for them to be some what smaller.. TIA!!! =)

Replies

• liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    I fail to see where not losing boobs is a problem. :glasses:
  • Shayyy01
    Shayyy01 Posts: 290 Member
    Do you know if any ways to decrease your bust size? Whenever I do lose weight I lose everywhere but my breasts. I would love for them to be some what smaller.. TIA!!! =)

Okay if you lose them can you give them to me?! Mine are shrinking everyday =(
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Ugh... lol. I hate you just a little right now. (kidding!) But seriously, I have the opposite problem... I need to know how to not lose from the bust. :P Best advice for you - just do more cardio for overall fat loss - try push ups and bicep/tricep exercises to tone the chest muscles. Might help you burn more fat in that area. Good luck! :)
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member

That's because you don't have to carry them around all day. :p
  • nellie_88
    nellie_88 Posts: 256 Member

I second that, you can send them my way! HAHA!
  • april_beth
    april_beth Posts: 616 Member
    NO :(

mine are ginormous and refuse to budge...bras are expensive when youre *this* big...i feel your pain girlie
  • nldsmiley
    nldsmiley Posts: 38 Member
    Umm....I don't seem to have that problem. When I lose weight I lose those too. I hate it! I wish they would stay the same. I think your blessed to keep them while losing weight! :)
  • RachelH25
    RachelH25 Posts: 108
    I wish I had your problem! :smile:
  • ennaejay
    ennaejay Posts: 575

Well, if you figure out how to "spot-reduce", let me know... nobody else has figured it out yet...
  • Charloo1990
    Charloo1990 Posts: 619 Member
    I same. How bizarre is this. When i was bigger in weight my boobs were a DD, now im slimmer they've gone up to an E. Like how does that make sense. Its not just me guessin my size either, i got measured at la senza.
  • Do you know if any ways to decrease your bust size? Whenever I do lose weight I lose everywhere but my breasts. I would love for them to be some what smaller.. TIA!!! =)

Sure you can definitely have what I need and want to lose!! They are so much of a hassle.. Lol.
  • Mynue_Jeens
    Mynue_Jeens Posts: 98 Member
    There really is no way short of surgery or having a baby (for some). Breast size is mostly geneti, so if you are losing weight, your breasts will only get as small as genetically possible. I say embrace it :)
    I same. How bizarre is this. When i was bigger in weight my boobs were a DD, now im slimmer they've gone up to an E. Like how does that make sense. Its not just me guessin my size either, i got measured at la senza.
    likely because your rib cage size went down while your breasts stayed the same.
  • carolinedb
    carolinedb Posts: 236 Member
    I have the same problem! They're the same size now that they were when I was at my thinnest. They just don't change size and they've always been big and in the way!
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member

and you don't have to wear a bra all the time..ugh!

Sorry, I don't have any real answer. I think it depends on the woman - some just don't budge in that area!
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member

Well, if my wife would allow it I'd be more than willing the help.
  • Mawskittykat
    Mawskittykat Posts: 241 Member
    Usually everything else loses first, then your boobs will begin to lose. People who dont have much dont know what it is like when they get in the way. Especially while sleeping and exercising.
  • I've had that problem in the past. When I was younger and shed some pounds, my boobs would get bigger.. while my friends never saw it as a problem, I hated it. Now that I'm older and losing weight, they are shrinking a bit. I think if you avoid strength training and do mostly cardio, that helps. However, I've noticed that when I do more strength in the upper part of my body, my breast size doesn't bother me as much because I don't have as many back/shoulder muscle pains. Don't know if that helps, but I feel ya!
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Some women lose a lot of fat in their breasts and some don't. I have gone from a 48 D to 38 B in 5 months and I'm not going to complain. I can now wear button up shirts and wear cuter bras.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,870 Member
    Oh how I wish there was a sure fire way. You can work on upper body strength training - especially push-ups and planks - but there is no guarantee.

I also hoped that mine would shrink but they really didn't. I was a 44F when I started (108 pounds ago) and am now a 34DDD or 32G and, since I'm already past my goal weight, I doubt they'll go down any more.

I'm just glad I'm tall and well-proportioned (total hourglass) so they don't look as enormous as they are.
  • inotnew
    inotnew Posts: 218 Member
    there is breast reduction surgury, but I have heard you may loose feeling/sensation in the "nip" area after this surgury and I'm not willing to take that chance. :blushing: