I am not hungry....

Options
I am still trying to choke down my lunch. I have been trying to eat 1 turkey sandwich since 2 (an hour and 17 mins ago) and still have half left.. I am so full..I dont know why..this has been happening a lot lately..if I eat until I am satisfied I only eat like 900 cals/day (maybe) I am scared I am going to stop loosing... :cry: So I am forcing myself to eat...thats wierd.. just thought I'd share. .

Replies

• astarte09
    astarte09 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I am still trying to choke down my lunch. I have been trying to eat 1 turkey sandwich since 2 (an hour and 17 mins ago) and still have half left.. I am so full..I dont know why..this has been happening a lot lately..if I eat until I am satisfied I only eat like 900 cals/day (maybe) I am scared I am going to stop loosing... :cry: So I am forcing myself to eat...thats wierd.. just thought I'd share. .
  • happenstance82
    Options
    I know how you feel(today, at least) I am sick...it's 3:30pm and I haven't had anything to eat. I know I should, but my throat hurts so bad that I can only get water and warm tea down.

Maybe tomorrow I will feel a little better and you will feel a little hungrier! Let's hope =)
  • little_wolfie
    Options
    *hugs* I do the same thing. All day I haven't been hungry and I've only eaten 300 calories. I know my dinner isn't going to be THAT huge, yikes.

I try to at least hit 1200 calories. At least once a week I don't make it and I cut myself a break for that day.

But I have to admit it's kind of a nice change from when I was eating everything in sight :blushing:
  • jazpiri
    jazpiri Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I wish had your problem.
  • Thamber
    Thamber Posts: 194
    Options
    I get very very hungry the week leading up to shark week, then during shark week my hunger is decreased to the point that i find it very hard to get in all my cals. Then my hunger kinda levels out again..I know that my appitite has been like this as long as i can remembe but i really took notice of it now that i am counting cals.

As long as i dont go more then 100 under for more then 2days I just go with it espeially if I ate over the few days before, If my hunger isnt back by the 3rd day i found a treat that helps me. Toasted bread with peanut butter, honey and cocoa.yummy and has enough cals to help me reach my goal...

Maybe its hormonal and you will notice a pattern too...???
  • astarte09
    Options
    No idea... I just have been forcing myself to eat...just to hit my calories I had panda express last night..and the other night a pop tart..I was just going to go hungry, but my friend at weight watchers said that I need to eat it, no matter what... I dont know.. I have still been loosing
  • stormysmom
    Options
    Some days I find myself low on calories to. I have increased my non fat milk intake.
  • astarte09
    Options
    Some days I find myself low on calories to. I have increased my non fat milk intake.

Ooh thats a good idea..
  • ellelit
    ellelit Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    maybe try to eat healthy foods that are not bulkly filling, but are still calorie rich. if you're having a hard time with the turkey sanwich, maybe spread it out a bit more. have 2 or 3 oz of turkey and then later on have half a pita with some homemade hummus. things that are calorie-rich and healthy but that dont make you feel full all at once. another good one is apple slices with peanut butter.