Tell me about your goal peice of clothing

Options

Replies

• hawaiianbaby89
    Options
    To wear a skimpy bikini and feel SEXY and GOOD in it again.

l_cfa856869617700c1fa5211a7599297a1.jpg
  • tattooed81
    Options
    I have this 1950's pinup dress that I want to fit into so bad! It's hanging in my closet waiting for the day.......::blushing:
  • chickadee10
    Options
    To get into a pair of size 8 or 7 jeans. I wear a 9 to 10 usually.
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of little blue shorts that I wore once upon a time. Those are the only things that I've kept from that far back.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    This is my Goal Outfit - DH bought it for me last year and I looked terrible in it. However, it strengthed my resolve to loose weight, so I stuffed it in the back of my closet and said - next year!

V261665_093.jpg
    Very cute, very hot! Definitely a motivater for sure:wink::tongue: :laugh: But hey, what's it doing in the back of the closet?:noway: :wink:

FC:heart:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Ok. I've NEVER been one to wear tank tops and this summer is going to be different. Just a few more teensy weensy pounds and I will be rockin' this style in summer '09. I am going to be braver than brave this year and ditch my baggy tees and basketball shorts.............I hope.:ohwell:
    V239070_H18.jpg
    I can see you in tanks, I think you'd look cute in them!:happy:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Ok. I've NEVER been one to wear tank tops and this summer is going to be different. Just a few more teensy weensy pounds and I will be rockin' this style in summer '09. I am going to be braver than brave this year and ditch my baggy tees and basketball shorts.............I hope.:ohwell:
    V239070_H18.jpg

Thank you so much FC.:flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    bikini! and some really cute work clothes that haven't fit in way too long. As I lose, I am gaining a whole new wardrobe from my own closet.

oh and I am still hanging on to my skinny jeans- they will fit one day!!
    isnt' that simply the best?! When we can pull out something from our own closet that's actually again 'new' to us?:laugh: :drinker:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    V239070_H18.jpg

Thank you so much FC.:flowerforyou:
    Just callin it like I see it Girl:wink::flowerforyou:
  • greeneyedgirl829
    Options
    I want to fit into all of my old jeans and go way lower :smile: I want to get rid of all of my clothes, I don't want a single peice of old clothing to fit me. Then, it's time for shopping and .......ta-da! a bikini for the first time :bigsmile:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options

:heart: :wink::flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

:heart: :wink::flowerforyou:
    toyou.gif
    Oh and grab a roll and pass the rest to Tam:wink::tongue: :laugh: 7848.gif
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    Business suits that are wasting away in the back of the closet.....I was so hot in those clothes!
  • The_Crazy_Redhead
    Options
    bikini and those skinny jeans from Hot Topic, but mostly....the bikini (thats if i can actually can actually find a good one i could fit my bust in lol)
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    anything that isn't plus sized, I am so sick of going to the plus sized section of the store, I want to wear cute clothes, not tents, LOL.
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to buy a pair of knee hi boots and be able to pull them up over my calves!!!

I love boots but have to wear ankle boots because my calves are too big!!!

And I want to wear REAL jeans, not stretch or elastic waist, but REAL jeans!!!

Memaw
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Just a plain old pair of shorts.
    They're a pair of Soffe shorts, and they're actually sort of ripped on one leg. I used to wear them a lot when I was 16 because I biked 10+ miles a day to and from school/driver's ed. I just want any pair of shorts to look loose and comfy, not ride up the middle, and for me not to have *gasp* cellulite. :sick:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    i have this really cute dress that i bought for my bachelorette party four years ago. i had lost 25 pounds and it just fit me in the store. when my bachelorette party came, i had gained a couple of pounds and never got to wear it. i WILL wear that dress :smile:
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    I'm loving all your stories! Keep 'em coming :smile: