I put it back!

For this whole week I've been determined to work out in the AM & PM, so far so good. Last night I was a little hungry but I really need to go grocery shopping and didn't have much to choose from for a snack. I've had a bag of those Jalapeno Kettle chips (which are my favorite!) in the cupboard and I told myself "hey, its ok to eat some chips, you've been working hard and its not that big of a deal" so I poured some in a bowl and after I ate one chip, I actually felt guilty for putting junk in my mouth, so I put the rest of the back. I was kinda proud of myself :) I really hope my new found motivation for working out and eating better lasts.

Replies

• auntied
    auntied Posts: 113 Member
    Nice going!
  • good for you, you're AWESOME!
  • cmon288
    cmon288 Posts: 173 Member
    Whoo-hoo! Awesome-ness! I'm so proud. You should be too!
  • MegRuthie
    MegRuthie Posts: 139 Member
    Nice job on the self control! Everytime I pass up the drive-thru when I'm really hungry and short on time, I consider it a victory. All these little changes and good decisions really add up!
  • lbigham1
    lbigham1 Posts: 132
    Great Job! It's all of the small victories that add up to big success! Be proud of yourself.
  • vdegraff
    vdegraff Posts: 87 Member
    LOL. Good for you. I've been doing that with cookies and other goodies left in my office breakroom. I'll sneak and get a little piece and then realize what I'm doing and head straight to the bathroom and spit it out! The only time I caved is when my coworker made cake batter cookie bars. They were so yummy! But I worked it off at the Y that night.
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Put that in the WIN column!:happy: