"You ARE capable of working out...."

Options
--Jillian Michaels

As much as that woman drives me nuts, she also inspires me A LOT! When I started this journey, I literally could not run the length of my block (which is four houses long) without feeling like I was going to pass out! This quote has always stuck with me so I decided to give running (okay, for me it's more like jogging) a real try.

I while back I jogged my first full mile -- EVER! I was so exicted!!

Today, I jogged 1.5 miles, walked .2 miles, and then jogged another 1.4 miles!! WAAAAAAHOOOOOO!!!! :happy:

Do I love it? Absolutely not! I actually hate every minute of it! :laugh: BUT, it burns a TON of calories and now I know that I CAN do it, love it or not!

If I can do this running (or jogging) thing, ANYONE - and I mean ANYONE - can do it!!

:)))))

Replies

• amsandin
    amsandin Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, this is actually one of my favorite quotes from her as well. I never thought I could get up at 5:15 in the morning 5 times a week to do a workout video, but I have now for months and really enjoy it. I've found that I can push myself harder than ever before and I can lose more weight than I ever have before!