Wii Fit says "I'm Normal!!"

Options
So, I've been doing the Wii Fit everyday for a month now and watching my food portions. Every time I went to weigh in on the Wii Fit, I was always on the border of "Overweight" and "Normal" and I FINALLY stepped on today and it said I was "Normal" weight! YAY!! It was such a good feeling!

Replies

• greysweatshirt
    Options
    So, I've been doing the Wii Fit everyday for a month now and watching my food portions. Every time I went to weigh in on the Wii Fit, I was always on the border of "Overweight" and "Normal" and I FINALLY stepped on today and it said I was "Normal" weight! YAY!! It was such a good feeling!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Great job grey!!!!:drinker:
  • mrsfixit2
    Options
    keep up the great work, I am doing WII fit as well and have a ways to go still.
  • astarte09
    astarte09 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I had the same feeling last week when my BMI said "Healthy"
  • suprjewels
    Options
    That is awesome Congrats. I'm getting a wii fit with taxes. I can't wait till it tells me i'm "normal" Great Job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • greysweatshirt
    Options

Hey Soup! Haven't seen you in a while..dang, you're doing AWESOME!! You're almost there! Keep it up!
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    WooHoo!!! Keep up the good work:drinker:
  • SoupNazi
    Options

Hey Soup! Haven't seen you in a while..dang, you're doing AWESOME!! You're almost there! Keep it up!

Thank you SO much! I am glad to see you back!!:heart:
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Wii FIt is soooo rewarding! Like, when my wii fit age went down from 40 to 29 :grumble: way to go!
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!! I can totally relate! I just posted that achievement three weeks ago myself!!

Yay! Isn't it a great feeling???

lol, my boyfriend and I yelled yey (i'm / you ) are normal when I achieved it; I think my neighbors begged to differ! lol :laugh:
  • greysweatshirt
    Options
    Yay!!!! I can totally relate! I just posted that achievement three weeks ago myself!!

Yay! Isn't it a great feeling???

lol, my boyfriend and I yelled yey (i'm / you ) are normal when I achieved it; I think my neighbors begged to differ! lol :laugh:

HAHA...yeah, I meant to say that my WEIGHT is normally..definitely not a description of my personality ;)
  • greysweatshirt
    Options
    Wii FIt is soooo rewarding! Like, when my wii fit age went down from 40 to 29 :grumble: way to go!

I don't know how accurate that whole "age" thing is..I'll be 29 one day 44 then next, then back in the 30's, it's so random!
  • SoupNazi
    Options

I don't know how accurate that whole "age" thing is..I'll be 29 one day 44 then next, then back in the 30's, it's so random!

Me too!! It made me so mad that I quit doing the body test after the weigh in.:laugh:

I do like, though, that my Wii Fit tells me I'm actually 10 lbs lighter than my scale does. I go by my old, decrepit scale measurements though. Does anyone else have a descrepency or should I chuck my scale in the garbage? Hmmmmm.
  • greysweatshirt
    Options

Me too!! It made me so mad that I quit doing the body test after the weigh in.:laugh:

I do like, though, that my Wii Fit tells me I'm actually 10 lbs lighter than my scale does. I go by my old, decrepit scale measurements though. Does anyone else have a descrepency or should I chuck my scale in the garbage? Hmmmmm.

My scale and Wii Fit were really close, so maybe your scale is way off..I don't know! The only reason I continue to do the body tests is because I'm way OCD and like all my stamps to be the stupid blue star..it would bug if me they were all different..haha..yes, I'm that sad!
  • SoupNazi
    Options

My scale and Wii Fit were really close, so maybe your scale is way off..I don't know! The only reason I continue to do the body tests is because I'm way OCD and like all my stamps to be the stupid blue star..it would bug if me they were all different..haha..yes, I'm that sad!

Holy Moly!!! Do you know what that would mean to me grey??? That would put me at my goal weight!!! I better research this further.

You like the blue star??

I use the flower for good days and the "ok" for days it made me mad.:laugh:
  • greysweatshirt
    Options

Holy Moly!!! Do you know what that would mean to me grey??? That would put me at my goal weight!!! I better research this further.

You like the blue star??

I use the flower for good days and the "ok" for days it made me mad.:laugh:

I would see if you could find a 3rd scale and try it out..hopefully it won't be completely different too..then you'd be REALLY screwed!! haha... Oh, and I like your stamp system!! :smile:
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    I would see if you could find a 3rd scale and try it out..hopefully it won't be completely different too..then you'd be REALLY screwed!! haha... Oh, and I like your stamp system!! :smile:

With my luck, it would say higher.:laugh:

Too bad they don't have a stamp that says &^@(&%s*! I would use that one alot!:laugh:
  • greysweatshirt
    Options

With my luck, it would say higher.:laugh:

Too bad they don't have a stamp that says &^@(&%s*! I would use that one alot!:laugh:

haha..me too!! But I was very happy with it today, so it is forgiven :)
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Normally I would say why be "lamron" but today I say Yeah for normal!!!!!!! Congrats!:drinker:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Haha, such a great feeling!

I started off being 38, overweight and unbalanced....

now i'm 28, normal...yet still unbalanced.

CONGRATS!!!
    :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!