Replies

• advan031
    advan031 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm on W3D3 today.
  • alliooops
    alliooops Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Started W4 today. Didn't quite manage to do the last 5 min run and had to walk some of it. I think I might need to slow down a bit so I'm not quite so out of breath by the time I get to the last run.
  • Anayalata
    Anayalata Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Started Week 5 today and I felt I had it in me so I ran for 20 minutes. Oh yea.
  • sheerjay
    sheerjay Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Im at Week 3 and surprised I can do the 3 minute intervals. Had a bit of extra energy so I went for an extra 10 minute walk /jog. Still energised and motivated...strange to look forward to running in the morning. 6am is best- no one around to see me bouncing down the street :p

Would love some more friends to chat with so feel free to add me anyone :)
  • emmab0902
    emmab0902 Posts: 2,337 Member
    Options
    I'm back in!! 95% sure my knee problems were because of my new shoes!!! Have been jogging in my daughters clapped out el cheapo ones and minimal problems!

So yesterday I started week 3 day 1.
  • alliooops
    Options
    There's a 5k run for charity in aid of our women's refuge on Sunday. I may not be quite ready to run the whole way but I'm going to enter with the aim of running as much as I can but knowing that I will have to walk some of it. Aim to run under 45 mins. Wish me luck!
  • Anayalata
    Anayalata Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    There's a 5k run for charity in aid of our women's refuge on Sunday. I may not be quite ready to run the whole way but I'm going to enter with the aim of running as much as I can but knowing that I will have to walk some of it. Aim to run under 45 mins. Wish me luck!

Good Luck! :P

I ran 25 minutes today!

It's kinda crazy how I can run for 20 minutes before I start to feel fatigue, but 6 weeks ago I would tire out after a 2 minute run.
  • alliooops
    Options
    Well done on the 25 minute run - I would love to be able to do that. Still struggling with the shorter runs, but today I did actually manage W4D1. I reduced my speed so that I could run for longer. This time I actually made it through the last 5 minute run which I found too difficult last week. Hopefully get to the gym over the weekend to do it again. Maybe next time it will feel easier, she says hopefully! ;)