I WANT PIZZZZZZZZZZZZA!!!

2»

Replies

• ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    I love pizza too and I like you have had a hard time just eating two pieces and calling it a meal. For some reason I feel the need to eat so much pizza that I can't breathe.

I think you did FABULOUS!
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    so everything went well...

the pizza was actually pretty good, and afterthe first piece i didn't reallynotice that it was multigrain anymore. its shocking how much cheese was on a hlaf-cheese pizza... makes me wonder how much cheese is on a full cheese one!

i had 1/2 the large salad, with homemade balsmic vin, and 4 chicken wings. i also am massively shocked that i only ate 2 pieces of pizza. SHOCKED!!! this is coming from someone who could easily polish off an entire large pizza and 2L of coke in one sitting and still have room for dessert. i had 2 pieces of the 6, and saved the rest for later.

i realize that there was probably alot of fat in the dinner, but i am not counting calories, so i dont really care. i'm just so proud of me that i ate something i wanted, savoured every bite and stopped when i had enough.

YAY to no overeating!!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Great Job! There isn't any benefit to making this painful. Learning to enjoy food and still stay within our calories is what will keep us losing and moving toward sustainable health!
  • I made pizza for supper on whole wheat tortilla's and believe it or not they were better than take out.
    :smile:

Cheers

I make pizza like this for my family and everyone loves it!!!!!! I use whole wheat tortilla's, Walmart brand pizza sauce and mozzerella cheese. Bake it in the oven for about 15 mins or until it's really crispy. And the best part is it's only 230 calories!!! Sometimes I add Canadian bacon and pineapple. It's so good!!
This discussion has been closed.