do you have a "type?"

Options
1235»

Replies

• OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    Honestly, don't have a set type but here are some things that are important she must posses

Face
    Legs
    Hair - Medium to Long & Love ALL colors but especially Brunette's
    Booty - Must have SOMETHING!
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I'm always attracted to/drawn to guys with a bigger build (tall and wide, but not fat..just...sturdy), light eyes and dark hair. But a winning, engaging personality is key. Also, I can't resist someone who types properly in text messages.
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Tall, rugged, strong, hard-working country boy with a great sense of humor, who likes to have fun, doesn't take life too seriously but knows when to be mature, who respects their Mother. I don't think I am reaching for the stars here :)

Ooooh a country boy. <3 yes!
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    If so what is your type? physically of course!

Some ideas:
    short/tall
    blonde/brunette
    muscular/slender/curvy
    eye color
    race (if you have racial preferences don't hide it)
    curly/straight/long/short (hair)

At least 5' 10"
    Dark or red hair
    eye color doesn't matter
    my favorite body type on a guy is thick but muscular (not too thin and not too cut and definitely not bodybuilder-type. And I don't really dig overly defined abs on a guy. Not sure why...)
  • Jessamin
    Jessamin Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Male-oriented:

Pretty much big ol' hairy bikers. Generally indifferent to hair/eye colors and race. The taller the better. Typically significantly older than me. :I

Female-oriented:

Short, plump and pale.

Outside of looks, certainly wit, intelligence, articulacy and kindness are terribly important.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    it's all about the whole package for me!
  • Jonesie1984
    Jonesie1984 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Guys taller than me in 4" heels (I'm 5'7) but I've dated someone as short at 5'2!
    Build: average/muscular-they have to weigh more than me!...arms and a strong back are my "thing" though.
    I like tattoos..
    Race is unimportant but I love dark hair/ eyes and tend to gravitate towards Mediterranean/middle eastern decent
    Someone's who remembers to get my door and knows to walk on the outside. I'm a sucker for a protector.
  • bprague
    bprague Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    5'2" to 5'8"
    Brown or Red hair
    Minimal makeup
    Must have curves (hips)
    GLASSES!!!

Well then, I'm your perfect type :p

5'5", currently only wearing blush, hair naturally brown, occasionally red, hips, and glasses. hahahaha

My type would have to be over 6ft, muscular but not bulky (man, I love muscular backs and (kind of weird) muscular legs). hmmm blue eyes (or green), some sort of runner (soccer player, sprinter etc)
  • xochi71
    xochi71 Posts: 33
    Options
    My type: someone that steals my heart,
    Someone who makes me laugh no matter how silly he looks
    One who writes a simply "I love You" note and slides it in your purse.
    Who is good with his hands ( to fix things around the house and change a tire)

Yes these men exist...
  • yoshi91610
    yoshi91610 Posts: 177 Member
    Options

Some ideas:
    short/tall
    blonde/brunette
    muscular/slender/curvy
    eye color

Taller than me (since i'm 5'8, I usually only date 5'11 and up)
    I like slender/muscular not too much though just toned
    Dark hair
    Eye color no preference
    I don't really like white guys, and I was mostly attracted to Spanish or black me but my hubby is Filipino.
    Someone who can accept that I believe what I believe and it doesn't make me evil.

But none of these are set in stone, because I am married now they basically reflect my husband, but of course if the chemistry is right and we just click, I care less about the physical stuff.
  • solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    No preference on height.
    Athletic build, body fat on the low side.
    Above average muscularity.
    Less than average sized breasts.
    sparkle in the eyes.
    beautiful smile and not afraid to use it.
    taking care of herself.
    poised.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I like a woman with a sense of herself. Great sense of humor. Intellectual. Concerned with the environment.

Just kidding.

I like 'em curvy. Moist and Meaty. Big and bouncy. With a big butt and a certain relaxed moral attitude.
  • dandrews010
    dandrews010 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    brown hair and eyes. They have to have banter. Just have to. Ones who can laugh at themself and give me as good as i give them. Ideal!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    NO but I see trends with guys I fall for they are always a) guys my age with tattoos and similar taste in music or b) cute, nerdy guys in their early 30s.

Every single guy I've dated has fallen into one of those two categories.
  • kt2134
    kt2134 Posts: 45
    Options
    I didn't think I had a type until i set my eyes on Idris Elba... God bless that man, his parents, his siblings, his country, his doctors, his trainer etc etc etc.

He might be nearly 20 years my senior but I don't care .. he is perfection dipped in chocolate!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    This is a tough question for me .. I have lots of 'types' ... depends on what I'm using them for...

If I'm just hooking up, this is my type--

Men:
    Tattooed
    Drunk
    Probably in a band
    Looks don't matter as long as it's risky and exciting.

Women:
    T&A
    Tattooed
    A pretty smile

Am I trying to spend my life with them? And we can assume they're awesome to be around? Then I tend to fall for this--

Men:
    Tall
    Husky/meaty .. not fat, but big
    Blonde and white
    Beautiful eyes
    Generally clean cut

Women:
    A woman that looks like me as much as possible
  • mamafrahm
    mamafrahm Posts: 132 Member
    Options

Some ideas:
    short/tall
    blonde/brunette
    muscular/slender/curvy
    eye color

I like my guys tall, since I am 5'10", would feel weird being taller than my date. Dark hair, dark eye, a sucker for broad shoulders and a nice @ss. :) Short hair and definitely facial hair.. mmmm
  • RoseNB
    RoseNB Posts: 3
    Options
    Taller rather than shorter. Not sure why because I'm rather short.
    I do prefer darker hair. Scruffy.
    Slim.
    Not too bothered about eyecolour, but I like someone with thick eyelashes.
    Not too bothered about, I have a bit of a thing for russian men at the moment.

Looks isn't a big thing to me. I'm not that bothered about someone's weight as long as they are healthy and happy with themselves. The most important thing is being kind, closely followed by being smart.
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    I really want a girl that is not scared to get into the gym and sweat....but at the same time can clean up well when we go out

The problem is I always get the real girly females that do not want to get down and dirty

I prefer darker hair, but was married to a blonde lol

As long as shes fun, has nice teeth, and doesnt smoke Im open to all
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    I exclusively date Outer Mongolians. If you're from Inner Mongolia you may as well be a tranny to me. And don't even talk to me about being from Kyakhta, pig.