30 day shred help!

Options
Hi there, i have 3 weeks to try tone up as much as i can. By the time id order or buy a copy i wont have much time to get the best results of the shred. Ive did a bit of it off youtube, but it only has part 1. Can anyone tell me what exercises are on the shred so i can do it? thanks

Replies

• ckncj
    ckncj Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Having the DVD is the best way to ensure results - as you can properly follow along as they are being instructed.

Do you have Netflix?
  • cgraylyon
    cgraylyon Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Fitness on Demand has a few of the videos. Lood under Jillian Michaels! Hope you have it!
  • jls1661
    jls1661 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Amazon has all three as digital copies that you can download right to your computer. It's what I did, I think it's like 4.99 for all three.
  • zenchild
    zenchild Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Can you not get to Target or Wal-Mart? I've gotten 2 of my DVDs there. You just have to look through them because they're all mixed up. Ripped in 30 is good too but if you're not used to working out I'd go with 30DS. RI30 is harder. I was really glad I did 30DS first.
  • cougs12
    cougs12 Posts: 92
    Options
    try your local library. i've gotten the dvds from there
  • Red13
    Red13 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Family Video offers free rentals on fitness dvds. Don't know where you are from if you have a Family Video available. And it's been said before but there are a couple levels of 30DS on fitness on demand
  • sissamae
    sissamae Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    My Walmart has it in the Exercise section where the weights and stuff are for under $10.