Just joined

Options
Hello,
Just joined. Needed a way to help cut body fat before working on muscle gain.
Height: 5'9"
SW: ~176 about 2 weeks ago
CW: 173
GW: 163-165
It's amazing what difference adding regular exercise can do for weight reduction and allowing increased caloric intake.

Replies

• nsanati
    nsanati Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Must agree ~ had a TV installed in front of my elliptical last week & i've worked out 6 out of 7 days & feel great!!! I'm noticing how much "credit in calories" exercise allows each day!! :~))) it ends up being the equivalent of a glass of wine (or two:~)))
  • skinnylizzard
    skinnylizzard Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! It's a very useful tool! I love the exercise more /eat more system!
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :) Hope you'll find this site real useful for your goals... I know I do :)
  • alewisdvm
    Options
    Thanks everyone.
    It is crazy when you really keep track (even if not perfect), how many calories add up with a simple meal. Even a "healthy meal"

It's amazing with the elliptical.
    I can easily recall just about 2 months ago...I could only do maybe 15-20 minutes on the lowest resistance. Now, I can easily do a 1/2 hour about at resistance 7, and could easily go longer if I had the time.

Feels good to be able to exercise for longer periods of time. Although I am sure some of my supplements are helping with that as well.
  • Maryjaneshoes
    Maryjaneshoes Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp!