single, happy, wanting companionship

Options
:flowerforyou:
Hi, I'm Shirley. I'm not looking 4 love in all the wrong places; however, I am hoping 4 companionship. I'm losing weight and getting healthier. I'm 49. I usually date black men but am open-minded.:bigsmile:

Replies

• skinnylizzard
    skinnylizzard Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    You are a very beautiful lady!!!:love: I'm sure you will have no problem attracting Mr. Right!
  • MrsNoir
    MrsNoir Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Shirley. I'm not looking 4 love in all the wrong places; however, I am hoping 4 companionship. I'm losing weight and getting healthier. I'm 49. I usually date black men but am open-minded.:bigsmile:

The best way to find love and companionship is when you don't search for it. Once you're truly happy with yourself (for instance, once you've lost your weight and then feel proud of your achievement) or once you find out you don't need absolutely ANYBODY in this world to make you HAPPY but yourself.. then the right person will knock on your door. I'm only 29, but learnt that by own experience when I was 22, and well, since then I've never been alone!

However, I didn't think of this site as a dating place... and I must admit your post just freaked me out!:D
  • ShirleyKirk
    Options
    WOW...thank you so much
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options

The best way to find love and companionship is when you don't search for it. Once you're truly happy with yourself (for instance, once you've lost your weight and then feel proud of your achievement) or once you find out you don't need absolutely ANYBODY in this world to make you HAPPY but yourself.. then the right person will knock on your door. I'm only 29, but learnt that by own experience when I was 22, and well, since then I've never been alone!

However, I didn't think of this site as a dating place... and I must admit your post just freaked me out!:D
    Seriously? You think she can't find love until she loses weight??
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm might I suggest Eharmony. . instead of MFP dating palace aka fitness site. .lol:bigsmile:
  • Ichbinceiling
    Options
    okcupid and plentyoffish are great websites for dating! good luck!
  • ShirleyKirk
    Options
    How do you remove these posts?
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    How do you remove these posts?

You can go in and "edit" them................just remove what you don't want there anymore. I don't think you can delete them :)

Good luck with your searching!
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    ignore the rudeness hun some ppl dont realize that words can hurt. . . you are beautiful this is chit chat fun n games(or whatever) if u want love or companionship u can post it all u want . . . i for one found love HERE. wasnt looking for it but it happened and since were both on the same page as the fitness thing goes there is no awkwardness when it comes to fitness related tthings. . . keep ur head up and ignore the neg posts. you will find someone here there or somewhere you least expect it.