Healthy recipes with taste :)

Just shared some cooking ideas, if you like the page you will get some daily recipe which is easy and fast to make so you don't have to worry about finding a time, all you need is 20-40 min a day and you will get a freshly made food with taste, vitamins, minerals, protein etc, just what you need as support for your weight loss goal. If you have any cooking recipe please do not hesitate to share with us to make the page more fun and help/support others.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cooking-ideas-Diet-foods-in-a-different-way/179121125503371?sk=wall

ps: FEEL FREE TO ADD ME AS A FRIEND AND GET + GIVE SUPPORT TO EACH AN OTHER :)

Replies

• Gemnildy
    Gemnildy Posts: 124 Member
    THANKS! :flowerforyou:
  • DKBelle
    DKBelle Posts: 585
    You are welcome, I hope you will find some tasty recipe that helps you on your weight loss, also if you have some ideas please share so we can help others and it is also a great support as the main thing is to eat healthy in order to loose weight and avoid being sick for the rest of the life !
    THANKS! :flowerforyou:
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    thankyou!

:)
  • DKBelle
    I forgot to write if we are not friend yet do not hesitate to add me. I would be glad to get and give support! Lets make this weight loss goal fun :)
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 699 Member
    Thanks for sharing.
  • DKBelle
    Welcome, I hope you will find it useful and that you will also share some recipe with us :)
    Thanks for sharing.
  • Thank you I look forward to seeing what you have. I will add my favorites as I try them lol.
  • DKBelle
    Sounds good :) I hope you will have fun and get some great cooking ideas.
    Thank you I look forward to seeing what you have. I will add my favorites as I try them lol.
  • JoDeeD
    JoDeeD Posts: 391
    I can't wait to try new recipes, especially if they are healthy!
  • DKBelle
    All the recipe that I share I tried it already or I am making it and I am loosing weight :) I encourage you to try it and I hope it helps all of you+ please share some of your healthy recipe so we can have more ideas on the site!
    I can't wait to try new recipes, especially if they are healthy!
  • DKBelle
    We are growing YESSSSSSSSSSSSS :P Lets make our group fun! LIKE my facebook page and remember don't forget to share your best tasty recipes!