Add up your food before u eat it

2»

Replies

• babybellyfat
    babybellyfat Posts: 1,102 Member
    Yup I add it first if I see I go red or over I dont eat it i look for something else :)
  • strongnotskinny121
    strongnotskinny121 Posts: 329 Member
    During the week I do. I take my lunches and snacks, so I enter it all the night before so I can plan what my dinner will be during the day. I usually take similar stuff so I usually have a good idea of how many cals I'm eating.
  • soniyamas
    soniyamas Posts: 160 Member
    I do that too, It helps me figure out how much can I eat for that meal.
  • amycarol59
    amycarol59 Posts: 111 Member
    I am just not this organized. I never know what I am going to eat till I am faced with the decision. However, I have not went over calories as of yet and if I am close I will do a bit of dancing just to bring it down. If I planned out my food I prob wouldnt want it after all anyway... sigh....

I find this happens to me planning weekly menus but not if I plan in the morning for the rest of the day. I will look forward to it.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    I did when I started. It gets easier to judge after a while.
  • amycarol59
    amycarol59 Posts: 111 Member
    I plan my day every morning when I log in my breakfast. It has been great so much better than weekly menus. By the time the end of the week would get here I would not want what I had planned. This way I get what I want and look forward to it all day. :-)

must be working! look how well you have done!!! congrats!!!
    Thanks it is but I have a long way to go. Day by day and step by step......or oz by oz LOL
  • aalanclose
    aalanclose Posts: 125 Member
    I have to pre-plan (i have up to Sunday in my diary already), it helps me stick to my goals and i know what i need to buy over the next few days. In the past one of my mistakes was buying too much fresh food and then over eating rather than waste it.
  • I put in all my meals in the morning, I already know what's for dinner all week, we have 5 kids so if we didn't do a weekly dinner menu groceries would cost a fortune. So I pack my breakfast and my lunch and put it all in as soon as I get to work, that way I know whether or not I get dessert!