another newbie!!

Options
so 3 days ago i started actually using mfp... i like it i have come quite away using other methods but needed structure... i know i am on the right path and not about to stop i just lack common ground with anyone in my life or support and things like that when i have a good work out its not something anyone around me is into so its like whatever.... i need friends!!

Replies

• DWilbanks
    DWilbanks Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. It really has a wealth of information and the people are helpful and friendly. Feel free to add me!
  • JoDeeD
    JoDeeD Posts: 391
    Options
    I will be your friend Debbie. I am lucky that I have my husband on this with me. We are going through the same stuff. I think I am more dedicated to it than he is but I still have home support. I am embracing my lifestyle change and have found after a month of eating healthier, I cannot eat a ton of junk food without feeling sick. Good luck!
  • Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I've only been here for a few days. I already find it to be very helpful. You can add me as a friend, if you'd like.
  • mjsohm
    mjsohm Posts: 40
    Options
    I just got started and the community already seems amazingly supportive. Great mobile phone software to help track food as well. Add if you like. Best of luck!