who is trying to lose the last 10 lbs.

Options
:smile: Hi everyone...Im 35 and am trying to lose my last 10lbs.

I'd like to be around 140..however 140-143 would be good. I am currently eating 1350-1500 a day. I've fluctuated between 147-150 for the last 5 months. I eat healthy and exercise p90x and running..cant seem to break through. Im thinking of upping my intake to 1500-1800 calories.

Any body else trying to lose their last 10 lbs.? Want to start a group? Id love to hear how your breaking through!!! thanks:-)

Replies

• DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I'm working on the last 11 actually. I'm getting a body fat % test on the 1st to see if that's right. But I'm pretty sure it is. It's been a long, long road and I'm more than ready for this to be done.

A group would be great. I have a few friends here that could use the extra support.
  • bestrodeo
    bestrodeo Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    My short term goal is to get to 125 but ive been stuck at 130-135 for the last 6 months.. Ive been trying everything :-(
  • Rolynthunder
    Rolynthunder Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to get rid of the last 11, but I would totally be down with starting a group. I have a really hard time with motivation especially for the final push (I lost about 15lbs before I joined mfp).
  • amys31
    amys31 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss...let me know how your doing and what your doing to try and lose!
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    sure am! last 10 here :]
  • lcchrt
    lcchrt Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Im 153 and my goal is 140!!
  • lucylou9701
    Options
    I am trying to lost my last 11 lbs :S
  • amys31
    amys31 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    :smile: I started up a "new topic" support group for those last 10lbs. Please feel free to post and let us all know your goals, challenges, and what you are doing to lose the weight!!:-)
  • rnroadrunner
    rnroadrunner Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I have gained and lost the same 10 lbs for years.:grumble: Losing weight is not the problem for me it is maintaining.:sad: The bright side is If I had not lost and gained the same 10 I would be 50-60 lbs overwieght:laugh: