Check out this article... A MUST READ FOR ANYONE WHO IS SERI

Options
Ok so a good friend of mine got me onto this site and although I dont body build there are alot of really good articles there. Please read this article and look past the fact that they are referring to mainly body builders. The 7 Keys that they speak of can be projected onto anyones system of getting fit wether it be losing body fat, toning muscle or just plain staying healthy. I wanted to share it with everyone because I think the basis of these 7 keys are legit and everyone can use them to attain their fitness goals.

http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/sports_body_training_performance_transformations/seven_keys_to_a_successful_body_transformation

Replies

• MattySparky
    Options
    Ok so a good friend of mine got me onto this site and although I dont body build there are alot of really good articles there. Please read this article and look past the fact that they are referring to mainly body builders. The 7 Keys that they speak of can be projected onto anyones system of getting fit wether it be losing body fat, toning muscle or just plain staying healthy. I wanted to share it with everyone because I think the basis of these 7 keys are legit and everyone can use them to attain their fitness goals.

http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/sports_body_training_performance_transformations/seven_keys_to_a_successful_body_transformation
  • BBCoachKel72
    BBCoachKel72 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    The first transformation was for the Body for Life exercise program....

One of the Anesthesiologist I work with is on his 2nd cycle of the body for Life! He was a BIG guy, but OMG his body had changed alot. His belly is almost gone! Granted he still has a ways to go being 270 at 6 ft tall, but it's amazing how much he has transformed!
    I realize the rest of the article had nothing to do with the body for life, but I thought I would add that part seeing that one before and after pic.
  • weezie79
    Options
    Great article. Thanks for posting the link :smile:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Seven Keys to a Successful Body Transformation
    by Chris Shugart

#1: They Become *kitten* ... for a While
    #2: They Surround Themselves with Like-Minded People
    #3: They Set Specific Goals, With a Deadline to Reach Them
    #4: They Keep Logs
    #5: They Choose a Plan and Stick to It
    #6: They Train Brutally Hard
    #7: They Pre-Plan Their Meals

I hope you don't mind I just am skimming over the article you shared Matty and wanted to list the above from that site... sounds like MFP huh?:drinker: :happy:

Ok, I think I'll skip #1 though:blushing: I enjoyed the read, glad you shared the link with us!:bigsmile:

FC:heart:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • MattySparky
    Options
    yeah it's a great article, I think it really re-enforces what we're all trying to do here and it makes some good specific points as well.