Question for the Men of MFP

Options

Replies

• EricNCSU
    EricNCSU Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Same as the rest of the crowd it would seem, Ribs = Not Sexy. Being skinny and healthy is fine, but women should have some curves. Unless you are just really slight of frame no woman should weigh 76 pounds.. it's just not right.
  • JeffJohnson26
    JeffJohnson26 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I prefer curvy/athletic. A little muscle definition in the arms, legs and back is sexy. The ability to visibly count ribs and vertabrae is not what I find ideal or healthy.
  • hazedot
    hazedot Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I know I'm a girl, but I find this woman to be smoking hot! I'd say she's just right :)

230769_10150183308248195_590318194_6863458_5965539_n.jpg
  • hazedot
    Options
    230769_10150183308248195_590318194_6863458_5965539_n.jpg
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    Awwwww
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    I know I'm a girl, but I find this woman to be smoking hot! I'd say she's just right :)

The IMG code needs to be changed to img :smile:
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    This, for me, is perfect.

holly4_ss_552187a.jpg

Holly Willoughby :love:

My dream woman....sigh....
  • hazedot
    Options

I know I changed it. It was me posting the picture properly the second time :)
  • 0PhAtDaDdY
    0PhAtDaDdY Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    My wife is 85lbs 5 feet tall, she not showing bones but 20 extra pounds would be nice...
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options

I know I changed it. It was me posting the picture properly the second time :)

Sorry. I hadn't notice that you had posted the second time. :smile:
  • lilyinlove
    lilyinlove Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Hey where did that nice butt pic go??
  • bluebird321
    bluebird321 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Beautiful women come in all shapes and sizes. My only preference is they be healthy and fit -- that doesn't necessarily mean thin.
  • mjsohm
    mjsohm Posts: 40
    Options
    I think it's curious that we attempt to shove people's looks into a single category. If asked to do so, I guess reasonably fit would be a good way to do it for me. I've always felt that the ideal weight that you get on the "what you should weigh for your age and height" chart was insurance premium driven to be able to charge a higher rate because the numbers were ridiculously low. Since people's body types are in a various range, then it stands to reason that "ideal" and "sexy" would also vary. My wife has changed a bit over 25 years, after 5 kids, but she is reasonably fit and as graceful and attractive as when we first met. When a lady feels healthy and energetic. When she feels good about herself and feels attractive...that actually radiates from the inside out. Oh, and real women are not airbrushed.....
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    I prefer them to be smiling, its an outward sign of perceived self-confidence and internal satisfaction.
  • Jonna13
    Jonna13 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    When she feels good about herself and feels attractive...that actually radiates from the inside out. Oh, and real women are not airbrushed.....

^^^^This. And skinny is gross. I used to be 108lbs at 5'5 and my husband thought being able to feel my ribcage and see my spine was disgusting. After having our daughter and gaining weight, I'm shooting for a healthy more athletic 125-135.
  • Unwrapping_Candy
    Unwrapping_Candy Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I was told by a friend of mine that when you can see a girl's spine or ribs when she stretches - that it's super sexy...

Personally it's the exact opposite! I find it really nasty when i can see their ribs and spine...really puts me off my stroke, so to speak.

Absolutely! I like curvy women, and yeah, it's totally possibly to be curvy without being fat. I just feel like women should be natural...scrawny isn't natural. We're not meant to completely lean with no body fat. And I happen to find the no fat look on a woman particularly disgusting. I want to feel like I am with a woman...not a man. If I wanted something lean I'd change my meat preference. ;) But I prefer the 85/15 for sure. :P There are some lesbians out there who go for lean and scrawny, but it's not a very large group. lol

Cheers!
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Yeah I'm sure this thread will be 50 pages long by the end of the day but you can't always help your ribs or your spine showing. You're built how you are built.
  • jooleeyah
    Options
    Beautiful women come in all shapes and sizes. My only preference is they be healthy and fit -- that doesn't necessarily mean thin.

Bravo! Wish more men thought like you...
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options

Bravo! Wish more men thought like you...
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    I like my women with some meat on them, but not fat or obese, just curvy. Anorexic/skeletal, NOT attractive in the slightest.