Trick or treat

Options
JamesonsMommy
JamesonsMommy Posts: 771 Member
What kind of stuff does everybody hand out? Last year we gave out mini bags of pretzels and fruit snacks. What other kind of semi healthy alternatives can you suggest. Just don't want all the extra crap in the house

Replies

• ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    Buy candy. At about nine pm, give it all to one lucky kid and turn off your porch lights.

Don't be the house that everyone hates.
    -wtk
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Im planning to wait until the day of to buy any and only buy the stuff I dont like. Therefore Im not tempted to eat any.:laugh:
  • misssmiles
    misssmiles Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    i bought 100 grands and they are currently in my trunk. where they will stay until the 31st. my boyfriend takes the leftovers to work the next day so the candy doesn't stay at home. 100 grands are my favorite though...
  • MovesLikePuma
    Options
    Im planning to wait until the day of to buy any and only buy the stuff I dont like. Therefore Im not tempted to eat any.:laugh:

^^this.. But I have a 9 year old son and it's a constant struggle to not eat his...
  • Mmmary212
    Mmmary212 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I dont buy candy for other peoples kids :devil:
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I bought pretzels last year, but I'm thinking about buying those party size play-dohs this year... That way I won't be tempted to eat them! =) But, having said that, I'm totally buying myself some candy corn. It's all I've been able to think about for a month now. I'm eating some. Probably until it makes me sick. I can't wait!!! :laugh: :sick: :sad: :bigsmile:
  • misty589
    misty589 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    how about pencils, erasers, note pads, play doh, party favors etc. My kids would be thrilled with those. especially since they trade in all their candy on nov 1 for a new toy/book etc
  • mandasimba
    mandasimba Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Random variety pack... but nobody comes around. I know there are kids in the neighborhood but I never see them. Sad stuff :(
  • skinnnyxoxo
    skinnnyxoxo Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Definitely a baggie with a dum dum pop, play-doh, notepad, cheap toys, and a pencil.
  • skinnnyxoxo
    skinnnyxoxo Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I love 100 grand too :)
    Skinny cow clusters is a great alternative.