Acai Berry Supplements

Options
Has anyone used them? Did they work? where can I buy them besides online? How much are they? ANYONE?:happy:

Replies

• mommyagain
    Options
    Has anyone used them? Did they work? where can I buy them besides online? How much are they? ANYONE?:happy:
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    Acai (euterpe oleracda) is standardized to 10% polyphenols, and contains other synergistic nutrients. Acai fruit has one of the higest ORAC values in the world, and contains up to 30 times more antioxidant activity than red wine. You can visit naturesway.com. I found it in a health food store. I think I paid $20.00. Can't quite remember if that is the amount. But you could check your local Health food store. Yes I take them but I'm not sure I notice much of a difference but I know their good for me so I take them.
  • klwalke3
    Options
    i got some pills from GNC and i thnk i paid around 20.00. Ive been takin them for about three to four weeks and i can guarantee you that i havent lost 10 pounds in that amount of time due to it. from some research i have done on acai, the liquid form is supposedly the best way because it gets into your blood stream faster. But like i said i havent noticed much from taking them. Best thing i can tell you is to just try it and see what you think.
  • bally
    bally Posts: 20
    Options
    Goji berries are ten times higher than tomatoes for antioxidants and are a fraction of the price of the popular acai berries. I haven't heard of their weight loss benefits but at least with the extremely high percentage of antioxidants, they will help your body be healthy.
    Hope this helps!

104371.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter