Newbie here...What does

Options
Jonna13
Jonna13 Posts: 288 Member
NSV mean??? See it on these boards all the time and have no clue!

Replies

• Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Non Scale Victory. (i.e. when the weight on the scale doesn't appear to be moving but clothes are getting too big)
  • dcjackson50
    Options
    I wondered too,......thanks for the info Thomasm198. Now what about when people simply reply Bump?
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    I wondered too,......thanks for the info Thomasm198. Now what about when people simply reply Bump?

They're voting for their favourite Mr. Men character.

MrBump.jpg

:tongue:

It basically means that they want to push a topic back up in the "recent topics" list or else they want it to go into their list of "my topics" so they can either read it later or see if the question has been answered.
  • Jonna13
    Jonna13 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • MrsGreenTea703
    MrsGreenTea703 Posts: 300 Member
    Options

when people bumb a post it's because it's such a good post that it deserves to be put back to the front so that people can have a chance to read it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!