Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Food NSV, sorta...

schmenly
schmenly Posts: 57 Member
So I am sitting at work (bored out of my MIND) on a Saturday (I have to be here) and a friends walks in with McDonald's, I smelled it before I ever saw him coming down the hall. I comment on how great it smells and he offers to go get me some, (I can't leave the base,(Military)). I say "no thanks" as I try not to drool watching him eat, and later head to get my Lean Cuisine from the fridge... It may not smell quite as good, but my meal was 290 Cals and his was 1730 Cals... We are both heading to the gym later and I know that no matter what I do there I will probably feel better in the end then he will.

Replies

• Jacole18
    Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
    great attitude!!!!! good job!!!
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    great job! :D
  • erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    Great JOB! and thanks for serving!
  • lucylue21
    lucylue21 Posts: 214
    its hard to not smell those yummy sausage rolls my sister is cooking but im not going to eat one 1. because i am eating kosher 2. because they are rolled in fat and pratically fried while beng baked
  • debswebby
    debswebby Posts: 326
    Brilliant job. That must have been so hard.
    Whenever I face something like that, I say to myself "its easier to say no than to be fat"
  • WTG! And you will probably have a better, more productive workout,too. Eating McDs is like putting poor quality fuel in your car...it may still run, but just not near as good as it can or should. (Did I just compare McDonalds to bad gas?! Who'd thought!)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!