cheat day nom noms

Options
If you guys do allow yourselves a cheat day what are your rules? (do you get a whole day or just one meal? Go crazy or only to a certain limit? ) And whats the first thing you go for to eat :) I usually waste it on stupid Burger King then get all whiny and regret not going for something better lol I also usually give myself a day but try to stay within bounds of maintenance.

Replies

• glockster972
    glockster972 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I generally eat one meal that may be unhealthy. If I do a whole day, I find myself lacking motivation to exercise.
  • jakejacobsen
    jakejacobsen Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    i don't cheat I do however eat out once and a while, usually pizza. I am almost always under my calories any way so I don't worry about it. If I know I am going to eat out I work out a little extra and drink extra water to flush the fat out.
  • debswebby
    debswebby Posts: 326
    Options
    One meal every Friday. I can have whatever I like. But I do have to calorie count it and I do have to make up for it.
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    i sometimes do just a meal..i try to have it be breakfast or lunch so that i have time to do SOMEthing to make me not feel icky (my body doesnt like lots of fat lol) so yea. sometimes itll be an after dinner kinda thing where i go to the am/pm down the street and get some nachos or candy or something.
  • CityOnAHill
    CityOnAHill Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Since I decided that I am not dieting but am changing my life, I will eat whatever I want when I go out to dinner (like tomorrow). But most of the time it's healthier eating.
    As for what I'm having? The worst foord in American (2009)...Outback Steakhouse Cheese Fries with Ranch Dressing; my favorite food in the world! I will, however, refrain from also having the Wallaby-Darned. :tongue:

11706347.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    Since I decided that I am not dieting but am changing my life, I will eat whatever I want when I go out to dinner (like tomorrow). But most of the time it's healthier eating.
    As for what I'm having? The worst foord in American (2009)...Outback Steakhouse Cheese Fries with Ranch Dressing; my favorite food in the world! I will, however, refrain from also having the Wallaby-Darned. :tongue:
    omg the wallaby darned..mmmmm
    i found a recipe online and make them at home occasionally! i dont know if i could pick the fries over that hehe
  • CityOnAHill
    CityOnAHill Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I haven't had anything potato in two weeks (and that's FOREVER for me). I'm so excited about it; I think this is what a drug addict must feel like; waiting for their next fix!

That alone is kind of frightening!