Another Biggest Loser (closed group)

Schnugglebug wrote:

Morning,
you mentioned each week having to drop someone (as they do in biggest loser) to eventually find out WHOM is our biggest loser... I say just go ahead and let me go... NOT IN A BAD WAY LOL will make it an easy decision on you this week lol
I just can't keep up... with my ankle this way :D
I am being positive and eating healthy... would still love to follow the feeds and see how everyone is doing...

Keeping my head up (and my ankle hehe)
Melissa aka Schnugglebug

Now, this week I was not going to have any eliminations because everyone did swell as far as I am concerned. Overall, I am rethinking eliminations all together because i love this group and don't want to kick anyone out.

So- I want your opinions!

Replies

• rosaidamiddleton
    rosaidamiddleton Posts: 106 Member
    I dont want to be kicked out!!! :'(

I like the group because we can communicate, interact and motivate each others. You can still choose who is the Biggest Loser of the group without letting anyone go.
  • terihaddad
    terihaddad Posts: 114 Member
    I agree...no eliminations! I was worried ever since I weighed in that i'd have to leave the group...not fun! Let's just crown the biggest % of weight loss the biggest loser at the end, and support each other on the way there!
  • Soooze
    Soooze Posts: 122 Member
    Let's just crown the biggest % of weight loss the biggest loser at the end, and support each other on the way there!

I agree with this! let's do the % of weight loss.

What's the challenge this week my friends?
  • I agree no eliminations!