HRM ?

Options
My husband asked me what I wanted for our upcoming anniversary, and I said a HRM. Any suggestions on a good one, and do they make own that doubles for music downloads, kinda like a ipod/HRM all together? Thanks

Replies

• adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I don't know about the music part but I have the sportline duo for women and its awesome
  • kellyisloved
    kellyisloved Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking of getting one myself, so I think I'll stick around for some suggestions.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    I don't know of any that have a music function.

I use the Polar FT4 and I find it very good. I didn't think the extra money for the FT7 was worth it for the few extra functions.

Some HRM's like the Garmin's have a GPS function.

The choice basically depends on what exactly you want a HRM to do and the budget that your husband is willing to spend.
  • MrsFusion
    MrsFusion Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I don't know bout music either....

But I have the Polar FT4 and LOVE it!!!
  • INSANITY43
    Options
    I have the polar FT7 and love it....I'm not into "techy" gadgets...this does everything I want.....and the chest strap is not a bother at all. I have no idea whether or not one comes with music...check out heartratemonitorsusa.com website for lots of good info.
  • SRGutierrez
    Options
    Polar has been around for a long time and is one of the best...doesn't do music though.
  • mags2504
    mags2504 Posts: 275
    Options
    definately polar ft7. Never had a single bother with it. never let me down yet.
  • jesilva80
    jesilva80 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys for your input, Heartratemonitorsusa is a great site, and by far the lowest prices i've seen.