The Melting Pot

Options
I'm so excited, me, my husband, my dad and his girlfriend and my inlaws are going to The Melting Pot tonight to celebrate my finishing grad school.

I know it's not exactly diet friendly and way more food than anyone needs in one sitting, but its sooooooo good and we only go on very very special occasions (only been twice before). I had a decent burn of 500 calories at the gym and I've been eating light all day.

Back on track tomorrow!

Replies

• med79
    med79 Posts: 288
    Options
    Congratulations and Have Fun!! That is my all time favorite restaurant for special occasions as well :drinker:
  • julie204
    julie204 Posts: 130
    Options
    its good to have a treat every now and then just get back on track tomorow
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    omg girl! u deserve it! yummmmmmmm. congrats, live it up and enjoy and have a fondue, or ting yang martini for me! :drinker:
  • jb83
    jb83 Posts: 38
    Options
    When you consider alllllll the places you could be going out to eat, The Melting Pot is a pretty good choice!! Fresh veggies, meat that's not battered/fried, and you could just go light on the amount of bread and cheese! Don't skip the alcohol, lots of "cheers" to you...... Congrats on graduating!!!!
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    I LOVE The Melting Pot! I'm sure there's a way to eat there without consuming too many calories, but I wouldn't know.....I love the cheese and dessert too much! Have fun.