Animator hoping to lose weight

Options
hi all! i'm here because i need a reminder for myself that i need to lose 16kg by May. From March 2006 to March 2007 i rapidly gained 10kg because of an animation project(late night and outside food) and after that i guess i went through a silent depression and self-esteem problem (though i still present myself bubbly and cheerful infront of my colleagues) i have now only pick up my courage to confront my weight problem and hope to lose it in time for my SO's summer ball. If you are in the graphic/advertising/creative industry you'll know how its like when a new project comes in. Problem was i didnt even snack at all! I guess having 3 cups of coffee every other day and work 70hours per week did the trick. :embarassed:

My lifestyle is a total mess and i hope to regain control of my life and start being active outdoor again. I seriously need to drop from 61kg to 45kg. I miss my old figure!

Replies

• Aril
    Aril Posts: 66
    Options
    hi all! i'm here because i need a reminder for myself that i need to lose 16kg by May. From March 2006 to March 2007 i rapidly gained 10kg because of an animation project(late night and outside food) and after that i guess i went through a silent depression and self-esteem problem (though i still present myself bubbly and cheerful infront of my colleagues) i have now only pick up my courage to confront my weight problem and hope to lose it in time for my SO's summer ball. If you are in the graphic/advertising/creative industry you'll know how its like when a new project comes in. Problem was i didnt even snack at all! I guess having 3 cups of coffee every other day and work 70hours per week did the trick. :embarassed:

My lifestyle is a total mess and i hope to regain control of my life and start being active outdoor again. I seriously need to drop from 61kg to 45kg. I miss my old figure!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Good luck honey!! I know you can do this!:flowerforyou:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    I know all about work causing weight gain. Not in the creative business myself but I work long hours and travel alot. Anyway Welcome to MFP. This site has been a huge help in my journey and I hope it is the same for you! Good luck! :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site, I do. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have good luck with your weight loss journey and you can do this!!!!!!!!!!
  • Aril
    Aril Posts: 66
    Options
    thanks everybody! good luck to you all too and i love this ticker function, its very uplifting :):smokin: