Options
2»

Replies

• california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    not without this i dont

chipotle+away.jpg

Bwahahaha. I have never been to Chipotle and probably never will, thanks to South Park. I also can't look at fish sticks without laughing hysterically, either.
  • Minnesnowtagurl
    Minnesnowtagurl Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    You can get brown rice at chipotle?!?!?!

That's what I was thinkin!

Chicken Burrito Bowl, Black Bean, rice, cheese, hot salsa, tomatoes salsa, mild of the corn, mild on the cheese, lots of lettuce
  • IndigoVA
    IndigoVA Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I still get my normal, pre-diet vegetarian fajita burrito (with all the toppings), however now I cut it in half and put half in a to-go bag before I start eating. I find that easier than trying to stop myself half way through. I tried doing the salad bowls, leaving off the rice and/or other high cal toppings, but then I really don't enjoy it. I'd rather have what I really like and just eat less.
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    I eat there regularly.

I always get the burrito bowl with rice, black beans, 2x chicken, hot salsa, tomatoes, cheese, and lettuce. I used their calculator online and logged into MFP. EDIT: When I start bulking, I will probably switch back to a burrito.
  • KristaWeiss
    KristaWeiss Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I go and get the bowl w/ spicey beef, cheese and sour cream. It's really not to bad at all in calories, mine is around 540 for the entire bowl and loaded in protein.