Replies

• LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Ooooohhhh... Now I know what to do with my leftover candy corn! :heart:
  • Smelerz
    Smelerz Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    i thought the purpose of this website was to get healthy. why bother posting horrible food choices like this
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    i thought the purpose of this website was to get healthy. why bother posting horrible food choices like this

:flowerforyou:
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

Looks like someone could use a candy corn cocktail! :happy:
  • circusmom
    circusmom Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Glad I don't like candy corn!!!
  • california_peach
    Options

I know. I suppose I should keep my Mounds Bar Martini to myself.
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options

I wouldn't say it's horrible....just don't make it. Problem solved.
  • Smelerz
    Smelerz Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    sorry i just dont understand why someone would share something like that when we are all on this site for the same reason, to live a healthy life. Alcohol and candy aren't part of that
  • circusmom
    circusmom Posts: 662 Member
    Options

Mounds bar??? Now you have my attention!!
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    sorry i just dont understand why someone would share something like that when we are all on this site for the same reason, to live a healthy life. Alcohol and candy aren't part of that

Why not? I have plenty of MFPs that have consumed alcohol and candy. Healthy living doesn't mean you can't enjoy a cocktail or a piece of candy once in a while. That's the living part of being healthy.
  • MIMITIME
    MIMITIME Posts: 405 Member
    Options

Different people are on here for different reasons. I personally don't have a problem with an occasional splurge for an up coming holiday. I have seen that some folks on this site are using it to gain weight! Wish I had that problem.
  • glockster972
    glockster972 Posts: 704 Member
    Options

Why do you say alcohol and candy are not part of a healthy life. ANYTHING can be consumed in moderation. If you eat well, drink your water and exercise, there should be no problems.
  • california_peach
    Options

Mounds bar??? Now you have my attention!!

Here you go, http://www.myveggietable.com/2010/10/mounds-bar-martini.html. Enjoy responsibly: within your caloric goals and with a designated driver!
  • LorinaLynn
    Options
    Alcohol and candy are part of MY life!

My mental health is just as important as my physical health. A little indulgence here and there goes a long way. :drinker:
  • california_peach
    Options

For you purhaps, but plenty of people on here chose to eat a wide variety of foods and even imbibe on occasion. They still remain healthy and lose weight.

For you, I would suggest a nice bloody mary, with lots of tomato juice!
  • mandasimba
    mandasimba Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I don't like candy corn but I do like vodka... I think I"ll have to give this one a go to see if it can change my mind about those orange and yellow petroleum pieces.

Perhaps after they are strained I can give them to the boyfriend to eat. He likes them, and doesn't drink so maybe he'll get a bit tipsy too :p

The mounds bar martini... mmmmm.
  • torie079
    torie079 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I hate candy corn...but love me some mixed drinks every ones in a while...cranberry vodka is a healthier option.
  • JoniBologna
    JoniBologna Posts: 653 Member
    Options

I have lost 30lbs and have never given up candy or alcohol. I have never ceased to be amazed by how easily people jump into attack-mode in these forums.
  • LorinaLynn
    Options
    I had two thirds of a bottle of wine last night, then Booberry for breakfast this morning and went on to run a 5k in just under 25 minutes. If giving up sweets and alcohol would make me perform better... Nah. I'd rather enjoy myself.
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Ooooohhhh... Now I know what to do with my leftover candy corn! :heart:

How do you EVER have leftover candy corn!!:noway: