SO HAPPY

Options
awestfall
awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
I am finally losing weight!! 8 pounds down!! So my next goal is to drop another 8 pounds by February 14th.I know I can do this I just need support and motivation from you guys.So help me please!!!

Replies

• awestfall
    Options
    I am finally losing weight!! 8 pounds down!! So my next goal is to drop another 8 pounds by February 14th.I know I can do this I just need support and motivation from you guys.So help me please!!!
  • Starrotts
    Starrotts Posts: 164
    Options
    :flowerforyou: thats great i have lost 7 and my goal is 5 more by valentines day however if its more ill take it .....keep up the great work.im so glad we have this support system because its helped me bigtime......:blushing:
  • csantos1182
    Options
    you can do it!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    you are doing so great. girl I am here for you, you can do it.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    That's great! Keep up the great work, and you WILL reach your goal before you know it!
    I always tell the "newbies' that if you need more motivation, just check out some of the members' profiles who have lost a fair amount of weight. It REALLY motivates you to stick with it! :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!:flowerforyou:
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    were here for ya!!!!!!!!!!
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    you can do it!!!

I just had to say the baby in your avatar pic is so cute!!:love: I haven't seen my baby niece in about a month and I need a baby love "fix":love:
  • dsthil08
    Options
    It is really great when you start to see results. a real great moment is when you get up and get dressed and you relize "hey this shirt fits better!" Keep up the good work and let the results motivate you to see more!
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    WTG...keep up the good work! You can do it:drinker: :drinker:
  • awestfall
    Options
    Well thank you about the comment on my baby!! And thanks everyone for all your support.And thanks Laura I feel like we are both in the same boat .I suppose if we lived in the same area we would probably hang out.lol You are awesome God bless you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!