Losing my resolve?

Options
I need to be reminded of why I am on this program again. It is taking forever to get his weight off! I am finding that I am beginning to feel deprived and losing sight of the big picture. What do you guys do to recharge your batteries. I have never come this far and not made it to my goal. Normally I stay with a program for 4 weeks and then throw in the towel. Logging on has become a habit. I just wish I could afford a smartphone this would help me a lot or pictures of what I am thriving for. I am not having a good day at all today.

Replies

• blarics11
    Options
    I was where you are earlier this week :( I just reminded myself that I am doing this the healthy way which means the weight will stay off this time! Good luck! :happy:
  • whisperingdragon
    Options
    Time passes by so fast. Before you know it, 3 months have already passed, then six months. I always say, "God, I could've done better in those last few months. I wish I would've, then I would be at my goal." I keep telling myself that. I know that there's always bumps in the road which will cause you to fall of the wagon you have been hanging onto, but all you do is jump back on and hold on as tight as you can. Focus. Tell yourself it's life or death.. Do what you need to do, and forget the negativity. The negativity will always always be there to try to ruin your success.

We are our own worst enemy
  • GettingFit4Me2011
    Options
    I am where you are! I am keeping on plan. We are not going to have happy days all the time. I get myself out of feeling low is to do something. Make sure you are getting the sleep you need.
  • Aussie4870
    Options
    i know just how you feel...i have lost a stack of weight and then the last two and a half months not lost 1lb...and its making me nuts!!!!

i am just trying to remember this is not a diet, this is a lifestyle. i was to live longer, be healthier and happier and be around for my beautiful girls when they get married and have a family of their own and be a wonderful, fit healthy grandmother. whether that final healthy weight for me is 150lbs or 170lbs i have to eat right and exercise regularly for that to happen...

im feeling like crap today so maybe it was good for me to write that out...cause its the truth. as i type this my almost four year old is singing JB's Baby Baby and asking me to marry her...i would hate to miss out on something like that with my grandbabies in the distant far off future....

keep your head up girl...its not easy but we can do it...nothing worthwhile is easy!!!