My neverending journey to get photo's reshot

Options
jhardenbergh
jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
Last time my wife went to Gillette Stadium to see the Patriots play we around our heaviest weights. See picture below. I think my wife looks beautiful in it, me more like a fat oger with no neck.

jayandkatieatgilletteheavy.jpg

Then today, 10 months and one week into our weight loss trip my alma mater UMASS was playing my trainer's alma mater UNH at Gillette Stadium so we decided to go to the game. We had a great time at the game, unfortunately UMASS lost, but we tailgated and were pretty healthy except for a couple snacks and a Dunkin Donuts hot chocolate. I am down 165 lbs and my wife is down 120 lbs in pic below. Now only if we could relive our wedding again, or maybe photoshop our thin pictures into our originals. I started to grow the full beard to hide excess facial skin.

JayandKatieGillette10222011.jpg

Replies

• Moonbeamlissie
    Moonbeamlissie Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Both of you are stunning!!! awesome job!
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Wow! You both look fantastic! I think it's always painful to look back at old pics. I cringe each time I look at one but it's the perfect way to see how far you've come :) Give yourselves a pat on the back because the results are a-m-a-z-i-n-g!!!
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    you both look great!!
  • HouseTargaryen
    Options
    WOW. Great job!! It is great that you both did it together! =)

You could always renew your vows for more pics... ;)
  • kyliecakes0405
    kyliecakes0405 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Amazing! It good to see couples doing these type of things together! I say renew your vowels for new pictures :)

Keep up the great work!
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    You both look great!!!
    And you could always renew your vows :)
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Now only if we could relive our wedding again, or maybe photoshop our thin pictures into our originals.

You both look fantastic! Really awesome transformation. My husband was very slender when we got married but I was not. I plan on a renewal ceremony at 20 years, 2+ away, mainly for new photos. :bigsmile:
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    maybe next year we will renew the vows, it will be our 5 year anniversary. This was the first picture that I realized how overweight I was.
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    maybe next year we will renew the vows, it will be our 5 year anniversary. This was the first picture that I realized how overweight I was.

Even if you just get dressed up and have a small celebration with close friends and family the photos would be a wonderful gift to each other!
  • 65jackie
    65jackie Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Congrats - you both look amazing!!!!
  • fallenangelloves
    fallenangelloves Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Love seeing couple succeed together! My husband and I have lost 43.6 (him) and 40 (me).,.. I know I couldn't have done this without him! Great job guys!
  • Lizi19
    Lizi19 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations.
  • MsWilder1
    MsWilder1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Congrat's to you both!! Thank you for sharing! Your both looking great!
  • SaddyPants
    SaddyPants Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    You both look amazing! And so much happier! :)
  • strangewebby
    Options
    Wow, both of you look amazing, congratulations!
  • Melgine87
    Melgine87 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You guys look great! Thumbs up!
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable results! You two should be very proud of yourselves =) Congrats
  • Leanne926
    Leanne926 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you both! You look fantastic :)
  • gleechick609
    Options
    Holy Crap! You guys look great!!! Keep it up!!
  • soniyamas
    soniyamas Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    You both look awesome. Congrats to both of you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!