Haven't Been This Low in 15 Years!!!

Options
Good morning everyone!! I am finally in the 160s!! I haven't been this low since I was 13 years old!! I am honestly shocked! Never in a million years when I started this journey did I think I would ever get this low again. Only 8.5 pounds more to go and I will have lost 100 pounds!:noway: Woo-hoo!!

Keep at it everyone, and trust me, you will have those days where you feel like quitting, but keep at it! I am proof it can be done!!

109912.png

(Thanks for listening to my joy!!):bigsmile:

Replies

• weesel80
    weesel80 Posts: 186
    Options
    Good morning everyone!! I am finally in the 160s!! I haven't been this low since I was 13 years old!! I am honestly shocked! Never in a million years when I started this journey did I think I would ever get this low again. Only 8.5 pounds more to go and I will have lost 100 pounds!:noway: Woo-hoo!!

Keep at it everyone, and trust me, you will have those days where you feel like quitting, but keep at it! I am proof it can be done!!

109912.png

(Thanks for listening to my joy!!):bigsmile:
  • evajessee
    Options
    Oh my goodness! Yeah for you! That is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO awesome! I am just starting out and have lost 6 pounds in two weeks and feel so proud. I can imagine how wonderful you feel dropping so much. You have worked hard and deserve to celebrate such a phenomenal milestone. I just applaud your efforts this morning and am encouraged to know ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!
  • Starrotts
    Starrotts Posts: 164
    Options
    :drinker: yeaaaaaaaa good job
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Just looked at your profile pics and WOW(!) you look amazing!!!!! :drinker: Not even the same person! :wink:

Congrats to you!!! :flowerforyou:
  • lsalazarii
    lsalazarii Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! That is wonderful.....looked at your pics and the transformation is incredible!!!

You look wonderful and I bet you feel 100% better. What an inspiration you are.

Congratulations.... you're determined and will see your goal... here's to you:flowerforyou:
  • siriusciel
    siriusciel Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    OMG, congratulations on your success!! :flowerforyou:

Here I am stressing about my 48lbs I have to lose and you have far surpassed what you probably thought you had in you to do!! You are such an inspiration... thank you for sharing this and giving me the motivation not to give up!!!

:drinker:
  • csantos1182
    Options
    that is awesome!
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    wow !!!!!!!!!

congratulations :happy: you really are an inspiration ,, that is soooo muc weight to lose !!

i bet your proud of yourself !!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats, I am so happy for you, keep up the great work. I can't wait for the day that I can say that I am in the 160's!!!!
  • MellyG426
    MellyG426 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! :drinker: You look amazing! I am so happy for you, the hard work does pay off! You should be so proud of yourself! Keep up the good work, you are an inspiration to us all! :flowerforyou: :smile: :happy:
  • nyja33
    nyja33 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! Keep up the great work!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    WOW! Absolutely FANTASTIC JOB!
    Here I am, wicked happy with 40 pounds gone, so you must be flying soooooo high with losing almost 100! I'm sooo thrilled for you! You're life is so much healthier as well as "sexier" now too I'll bet! :laugh:
  • Kimlane70
    Kimlane70 Posts: 117
    Options
    Good Job........Very inspirational. You look great!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    wessee that is so wondeful! You have obviously worked very hard to get here and I cant imagine the feelings you have inside!!

Good luck to you and congratulations on your success!:flowerforyou:
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    getsmiley.php?show=2334

Well done! I've had a look at your profile :blushing: and I think it'd be worth it to post the before-in between - and after photos here. They'd be very motivating for a lot of people, trust me :flowerforyou: .

I love it when you say "this can be done - look at me". But you still deserve all the credit for it - you HAVE done it! And it's highly appreciated that you still mention the lows.

Good luck with the rest of it. :flowerforyou:
  • shoppingqueen34
    shoppingqueen34 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!!!!!
  • anna441
    anna441 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    WOW....congratulations...

amazing transformation. .... just saw your profile.....

Thanks for being inspiration. Now I know I can do it too.... I just have to take one day at a time
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!