2350 calories!!!

Options
I plugged in my exercise routine for today and it says now I'm supposed to eat 2350 calories!!!! Man o man it's gonna be fun!!!
How in the world am I gonna eat all that and not go over the salt?

Replies

• TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    I plugged in my exercise routine for today and it says now I'm supposed to eat 2350 calories!!!! Man o man it's gonna be fun!!!
    How in the world am I gonna eat all that and not go over the salt?
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    Drink lots of water today and the next few... don't worry too much about the salt :laugh:

Enjoy those calories enough for ALL of us! :wink:
  • get_fit2009
    get_fit2009 Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    I dunno, but have fun trying!!! :laugh:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    If you truly worked out that vigorously, you'll want to eat more salt. Salt is an elecrolyte, and they get depleted as we sweat. So to maintain proper nerve function it's very important to replenish them.
  • finzup
    finzup Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Try a protein shake with 2 scoops instead of one.. add in some skim milk and frozen fruit too.. you'll get there :)
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Wow what did you do to get that many? Hike 50 miles??
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    I always use my ankle weights.... 5# each leg. I had a 2.5 hr walk this morning. Then I did my upper body toning exercises and a 20 minute yoga dvd.
    Tonight is 1hr on the treadmill, not really vigorous the whole time, kinda up and down. Still with the weights.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,948 Member
    Options
    Wow what did you do to get that many? Hike 50 miles??

She has about 68 pounds to lose, as well: so she will be given a larger base calorie to begin with than someone who only has 10-20 pounds to lose.