See Ya stupid cold!!!!

Options
FitJoani
FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
I am finally healed up after almost two weeks of a nagging version of the flu. I was able to get out and RUN!!!!! I was soooo happy to have my first run in a little bit over two weeks. I actually went outside cause most of the annoying ice is gone. I was only able to do a mile today cause i am still coughing a tiny tiny bit but they joyus part i did it in 7 freakin minutes!!!!!!!!!! That absolutely set the tone for the day. I have only done a 6.5 and that was my BEST time in peak training, and to just casually run a 7 minute mile in 19 degree weether, yup thats what my fitness journey is all about, personal gain!!!! Ia m gonna be back training for the marathon starting tommorrow and I can NOT wait!!!!!!!!1:drinker:

Replies

• FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    I am finally healed up after almost two weeks of a nagging version of the flu. I was able to get out and RUN!!!!! I was soooo happy to have my first run in a little bit over two weeks. I actually went outside cause most of the annoying ice is gone. I was only able to do a mile today cause i am still coughing a tiny tiny bit but they joyus part i did it in 7 freakin minutes!!!!!!!!!! That absolutely set the tone for the day. I have only done a 6.5 and that was my BEST time in peak training, and to just casually run a 7 minute mile in 19 degree weether, yup thats what my fitness journey is all about, personal gain!!!! Ia m gonna be back training for the marathon starting tommorrow and I can NOT wait!!!!!!!!1:drinker:
  • nightangelstars
    nightangelstars Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's awesome - congrats! :drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    that is amazing, congrats.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!