How many pounds have you lost, what did you do to lose them,

Options
2»

Replies

• missikay1970
    missikay1970 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    14 lbs lost since august 1. i eat 1400 calories per day and do NOT eat back my exercise calories.

**Edited to add:
    i go to the gym 6 days per week and have changed my diet considerably to include healthier foods
  • Jonna13
    Jonna13 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I've lost 8 lbs in 2 weeks and go to the gym 5-6 days a week. I'm eating 1200 cals per day AND eating back my exercise calories too!
  • Uerzer
    Uerzer Posts: 273
    Options
    Welcome! check my signature for info about my story XD
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm 32 and I've lost 12 lbs in a bit more than 2 months. I was on 1200 calories until very recently (now 1400), exercising 30-40 min 5-6 times a week and eating back most of my exercise calories.
  • mleoni092708
    mleoni092708 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    No matter what the scale says this week, no matter how bad you thought you did, DON"T QUIT-EVER. I had quite a few times where I thought I wasn't doing well enough because I wasn't perfect. The beauty is, you don't have to be perfect. Just note things and move on and the results will come. This is coming from a serious believer that I was incapable of losing weight.

31 lbs in a little over 3 months

YOU CAN DOOOOO IT!

Feel free to add me as a friend for support.

Oh and I am eating back all my exercise calories-if not, I don't lose. Don't be afraid to eat! Seems weird I know, but it's true.