Advice you would like to give...but don't

karenjoy
karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
I have seen people out and about, and would love to tap them on the shoulder and just whisper in their ear -

JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN DO IT UP - DOES NOT MEAN IT FITS!

I sometimes wonder if people have mirrors.................

Replies

• engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    sometimes i want to tell ppl they shouldn't start annoying threads on forums, but i don't.
  • I want to tell my best friend to divorce his wife and get his manhood back in the process, but He hasn't spoken to his friends or family for a year, we have no clue where he is living or what he is doing, she has broken him.

maybe I'll just yell it here

BROOK DIVORCE HER!!! SHE IS NO GOOD!!! RETURN TO THOSE WHO TRULY LOVE YOU AND PRAY FOR YOUR HAPPINESS!!! i miss you buddy, dao bua
  • brookepenni
    brookepenni Posts: 787 Member
    Oh yes!!

There are two women who wear totally inappropriate things to the gym (some others are just plain daggy lol, but thats OK).

One lady wears see-through white tights with lacey underpants in full view underneath.

Another wears the shortest of shorts during yoga - when she bends over, you can see that she isnt wearing any underware... And her shorts have stains on the bottom.....
  • hjohns65
    hjohns65 Posts: 66 Member
    Oh yes!!

There are two women who wear totally inappropriate things to the gym (some others are just plain daggy lol, but thats OK).

One lady wears see-through white tights with lacey underpants in full view underneath.

Another wears the shortest of shorts during yoga - when she bends over, you can see that she isnt wearing any underware... And her shorts have stains on the bottom.....

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! You should soooo say something to the yoga chick and let her know her shorties are stained!!! ahhhahahaha...this you just made my day with this from laughing so hard! whew! I can not believe people continue to do stuff like that!!!!!!
  • swaymyway
    swaymyway Posts: 428 Member
    A regular conversation I have with people tends to go like this.

Them: You've lost 7 stone? OMG you HAVE to tell me how you did it!!?
    Me: Well, I ate fewer calories and started working out regularly.
    Them: *Excited face drops* Oh.

At that point what I'd love to do is say the following...

Me: Actually, I'll tell you the truth. *Leans in to whisper*. I found this miracle weight loss tool, you won't believe it, but I simply ate a stick each day as well as my usual food, that's right just a regular stick off any tree - pick them up in the park or on the streets - they have these special properties that mean if you eat one a day you can then eat whatever else you like and it cancels out the calories!!

---

I'd bet at least half the people I tell would actually try it ;)
  • GemmaRowlands
    GemmaRowlands Posts: 360 Member
    I have seen people out and about, and would love to tap them on the shoulder and just whisper in their ear -

When I'm trying to get into smaller jeans, my motto is that if it fastens it fits, ha ha.

Although I think it's different when you're trying to lose weight. I will wear things that fit properly (and allow me to breathe) when I'm at my goal weight.

--

As for me, a lot of the time I just want to tell people to SHUT THE HELL UP! On Facebook, there's this one girl who puts statuses so depressing that I wonder how she hasn't killed herself yet! NO exaggeration!
  • kaits108
    kaits108 Posts: 305 Member

oh.my.gosh! nonononono! hahahah! gross!

Once I was next to an old man on the treadmill, who decided to stretch before he ran, so he propped his leg up on the bar of machine, giving me an eyeful down his shorts....WHO DOES THAT?

I seriously find myself questioning peoples sanity often at the gym.
  • brookepenni
    A regular conversation I have with people tends to go like this.

Them: You've lost 7 stone? OMG you HAVE to tell me how you did it!!?
    Me: Well, I ate fewer calories and started working out regularly.
    Them: *Excited face drops* Oh.

At that point what I'd love to do is say the following...

Me: Actually, I'll tell you the truth. *Leans in to whisper*. I found this miracle weight loss tool, you won't believe it, but I simply ate a stick each day as well as my usual food, that's right just a regular stick off any tree - pick them up in the park or on the streets - they have these special properties that mean if you eat one a day you can then eat whatever else you like and it cancels out the calories!!

---

I'd bet at least half the people I tell would actually try it ;)

Hahaha thats EXACTLY what I want to say - well except the stick, havent thought of that - might give it a go with all the idiots at work!
  • brookepenni
    Oh yes!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! You should soooo say something to the yoga chick and let her know her shorties are stained!!! ahhhahahaha...this you just made my day with this from laughing so hard! whew! I can not believe people continue to do stuff like that!!!!!!

Its not so funny when you're standing behind her. But Im glad I made you laugh!
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member

This is one of the main reasons i haven't gone clothes shopping yet. I have no idea how things are SUPPOSED to look or fit...
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    I would also like to say to my ex - I know you are angry at me for wanting a divorce, but you are married to someone else now and need to let that go, seriously. Hurting YOUR kids to get to me just makes you a lesser person and ultimately you are the one who is going to lose...AGAIN......oh and your new wife....looks like a man in drag......just saying.