Hello

Options
Hi
I am new to this, just joined today and hoping it will give me the motivation and focus to loose about 10kg.
All help appreciated :smile: :smile:

Caz

Replies

• icandoit63
    icandoit63 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    It is an awesome site and the tracker and tools are great!!! I am one week into this and love it......
  • JoDeeD
    JoDeeD Posts: 391
    Options
    Welcome! I am not a newbie anymore. Started the middle of September. I love this site, and the support you get. Remember you will have off days, but because this is more of a lifestyle change instead of a diet you can come back from off days. If you plan a special meal for something just try to exercise a little extra or make sure you have low calorie foods the rest of the day. Don't deny yourself food completely just limit the amount of high calorie food you ingest. If you do it slowly you will be more successful and not have as many set backs. You will find yourself craving something less. From reading other people's posts I have learned when I want chips I measure out 1 serving in a bowl and only eat that bowl. It satisfies my chip need without blowing my calories away. It takes a ton of will power. You can do it with the encouragement of everyone on MFP.