Hi

Options
Hey everyone! How are you all doing?

I was 18 stones 4 pounds, I have started my diet seriously for the past 2 weeks, I have already lost just over half a stone including doing gym work and looking forward to losing more weight ( I am currently 17 stones 9pounds)

I got the encouragment from my girlfriend who is trying to lose weight, I also have a bet on with my cousin, whoever loses the least amount will have to go into a gay strip club and get a dance and private dance.

Its great encouragement because we all want to lose weight so we are all helping each other.

Would be great if I can have more friends on here so we can all help with pointers so that we (me and you) don't side track.

I believe and really want to achieve.

Thanks

Replies

• JoDeeD
    JoDeeD Posts: 391
    Options
    It is easier if you have home support as well as the support of everyone on here. My husband is on this site also. I also post much of my progress on Facebook. When I first started, I posted an apology to my friends on FB that I was trying to lose weight and I felt that if I posted my progress publicly I would be more likely to continue. It has helped and showed me how many of my friends are working towards the same goal as me. Good luck with your journey and I hope you are not the one that has to go into the strip club :)
  • pasqui
    pasqui Posts: 7
    Options
    Thanks JoDeeD,

I am doing this for a lot of reasons, the main is just to be happy now and get to the size I want and thats simply go to the shop, by something that I know will fit and not having to go into the fitting room to see if XL or XXL size is the one to get :(

Yeah home support is alot easier and am enjoying this thoroughly now.

My lbs loss tracker isnt working so its not showing that I have lost pounds. :(

Thanks again, don't worry I think I will still go just to see the look on my cousins face when he loses the bet and its filmed for youtube hehe :)