Half the man I used to be with twice the life to live!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• fit4travels
    Options
    You look amazing, well done!!!!!!!!
  • RagtimeLady
    RagtimeLady Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    You two are fabulous!! I know the feeling of having lost almost half your body weight - then I slipped and now I'm back on my way down again. Sending you a friend request - I'd like to know more about how you did it. You're an inspiration!
  • Quilled
    Quilled Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Not only have you lost another you but he took 10 years off your face when you booted him out the door! You look amazingly younger now, congrats on your huge success!
  • bloodbank
    bloodbank Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I checked out the photos on your profile and DUDE! You look INCREDIBLE! High fives :)
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Now THAT is a transformation! Congrats to both you and your wife for doing so amazing! :flowerforyou:
  • Leigh_D
    Leigh_D Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    So at the start of 2010, my wife and I decided to change our lives to be healthier. First off let me say she has been a great support to me and has lost 128 lbs and looks hot. Today i got on the scale and it read 242...which means I have lost 243 lbs. I think back to when I started and thought losing this weight would be unreal. I am not going to bs you,it does take a major life committment and having support like my wife gives me makes a major difference. I took it one day at a time and to see where I am today makes me very proud. Check out my profile for pics and if you need support...add me!

Holy smokes, Man! That is wonderful! I nominate you and your wife for Homecoming King and Queen of MFP! :happy:

• Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Really no other way to describe it other than "Amazing", man. Keep up the great work! You continue to inspire many people here!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!