hello im carl

Options
hi guys and girls i am a body builder and have need for a while been duty bulking for a while and would like to try a clean bulk but dont think i can get my calories any help of tips please ????

Replies

• ShaeDetermined
    ShaeDetermined Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    as long as you stick to the "prescribed" ratio you should be okay - 40 to 50 percent carbs, 30 to 40 percent protein, and 25 to 35 percent fat.
    make sure to include calorie dense foods like raw nuts, avocado, nut butters, cheeses, lean proteins, whole grains etc
  • cprance
    Options
    idal thank you, i eat alot or nuts as snacks and always make sure to get my whole grains anyway, as you seem som1 in the know when it comes to me cutting which will b in new year what should be my protien card and fat percents please?
  • khua0808
    Options
    I also lift and I am currently cutting down and bodybuilding.com has great articles and cutting regimens such as daily cutting workouts and menus. Also when cutting you want to lower fast carbs and fats. probably 40% protein 30% carb 20% fat will work. If you can you should also invest in a cutting thermogenic (I used Animal cuts with great results, about 2-3% body fat cut with one can).
  • cprance
    Options
    i dint really want to use supplements if i can help it i dont often take protien i try getting all my protein through foods and to b honest since i have stoped supplements i have seen better results but thank u i will keep that in mind