Hello

Options
My name is Cristle and I'm new to the Program. Does this program really work? Please let me know what you think thanks !

Replies

• cristleb
    Options
    My name is Cristle and I'm new to the Program. Does this program really work? Please let me know what you think thanks !
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    This is not a program. You are in complete control. This site does provide a great place to get support and motivation. You will become much more aware of what you are consuming and doing. It has helped me out greatly. Since I started tracking here, I have lost 14 pounds (since November). I still have 35 pounds to go. And I probably wouldn't have the motivation I do if it weren't for the people here. This is a great support system. But you need to do the work. I won't say it's been easy, but it gets easier every day. It's a life change you have to go through, and I believe this site provides all the help you need. So, I wish you good luck! And let us know if there is anything that we can help with!!

*Kistinbee*
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard!
    Well even though the site does not SAY so when you look up my name I have to date lost over 20 pounds being on here.
    Mind you there have been some weeks that I did not lose anything and then the weeks that I did.
    It works very well, Being help accountable for what you eat, and what you burn off is a great thing.
    And above all else, the support that all of the people here give! It is wonderful! :heart: :smooched: :flowerforyou:
    --Diann...
  • savanuh
    savanuh Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    i am new to this too! seems pretty neat all the people seem really supportive and i like that!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou: It works for me and it can work for you if you put your mind to it:flowerforyou:
  • cristleb
    Options
    Thanks, Good Luck to you also !
  • cristleb
    Options
    Thanks so Much I cant wait to lose the weight !
  • shiloh25
    Options
    Yay!!!! I found ya lol..... I am excited. This is soo awesome!!