Hi! I'm Mayra!

Options
I stumbled upon "myfitnesspal" by searching for a calorie counter. I wanted an app for my phone. I'm looking to count calories for lighter/higher weight training days. I'm a petite chica who has always loved weight lifting. I've been doing it for 10+ years. I've had my highs and lows with it. By that I mean, the lowest body fat% I've ever had was 17% and the highest being 26%. currently I'm around 23-34% (according to my digital scale which I strongly doubt), but I'm feeling great and want to get some muscle definition. WHEW, so my caloric goals are 1,418 - 1,718 calories.

I tested out the food diary and I think it's great! It's easy to use and I was only about 100 calories short yesterday! WOW! Not to shabby. So now that I'm on here, I'd like to have friends. I don't mind if your goal is different. I support every type of goal out there because no matter what, we're all driven by it. Good luck to everyone out here!

Replies

• purplebabe2025
    purplebabe2025 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Welcome Mayra. This app is quality. Lots of support and inspiration stories here. Good luck in your journey, it'll be hard but fun filled. Request on its way.
  • mjsohm
    mjsohm Posts: 40
    Options
    Welcome! The software is great, the community is even better. Very supportive real people. If your phone supports a camera, the barcode scanner feature is a ridiculously easy way to add foods to your diary. Whatever your goal, this is by far the best system that I've seen. Add if you like, have a great day!
  • Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Myra....

Welcome to the group. I joined a few days ago, I've found it very helpful just keeping track of my food. I hope that you have a wonderful experience here. It's alot of fun so far. ENJOY!!!!
  • dckim
    dckim Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    wc!:flowerforyou: