Just started--need a push in the right direction!!

Options
Hi! Im brand new here, started last night and looking forward to finally getting healthy and getting into some jeans that fit!! My first test will begin here as soon as the football game begins---everyone will be here around 1:00 and so with the FOOOOD!! Thought about starting tomorrow...but those days are over..here I am!:tongue:

Replies

• purplebabe2025
    purplebabe2025 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Welcome newbie. This site is great for support and inspiration so you'll have no worries there. Feel free to friend me for more support and good luck in your journey.
  • k121777
    k121777 Posts: 306
    Options
    At the game today, munch on fresh veggies. You will get the satisfaction of "munching" and eating with everyone else, but you won't get the calories and fat from the chips and dips.
  • mojiwoji
    Options
    I'm new here too!
  • catalac24
    catalac24 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Going to the store to stock up on some vegies--my daughter-in-law spent all last night and part the morning cooking--she is a fantabulous cook --from chili to dips and snacks and then the desserts --dont even get me started--this will actually be a good initiation!! :):wink:
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!! Congrats on making the commitment to getting healthier and for making that commitment TODAY!!!
  • catalac24
    catalac24 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I really tried and made it under my calorie goal for the day so I'm very happy! It is so amazing when you actually calculate everything you eat in a day--ow!!! Thanks for the encouragement!!