New to site

Hi, heard about this from a person who lost nearly 100 lbs using this site. I don't need to lose that much but need help so I thought I'd try it out,

Replies

• PBJunkie
    PBJunkie Posts: 652
    Welcome to the family and good luck with your journey, if you need anything just give a shout out in the forum :smile:
  • KIM_145
    KIM_145 Posts: 10
    Hi!

It is a great site! Lots of motivation and support from awesome people! Feel free to add me if you would like! Good Luck with your journey!
  • 2LoveAndHate
    2LoveAndHate Posts: 57 Member
    Welcome to the family and good luck with your journey, if you need anything just give a shout out in the forum :smile:

Welcome back :wink:
  • Hi Tina, welcome to MFP! This is the best site ever! Just remember to log in every thing you eat, and exercise when you can. Don't forget to ask for help along the way! Good luck
  • Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Hi Tina, welcome to the group. I joined a few days ago, I've found it very helpful just keeping track of my food. I hope that you have a wonderful experience here. ENJOY!!!!
  • mjsohm
    mjsohm Posts: 40
    Welcome! It is a great site and a very active supportive community, as you can propbably already see. Best wishes toward reaching your goals!